Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
Hi All,

Trying to gauge interest and see if anyone is interested in trading for my 22 MX LR, 6 seater (reservation was Locked prior to price increase) for a Plaid reservation. At first thought, I didn't think the speed would be necessary as I have a family but am now interested in the Plaid.

It's black exterior with a white interior, with the smaller wheels for maximum range. No FSD. ETA is January 2023.

Which price increase? The most recent? I'd love to trade my Plaid for a LR that was locked in at the $89,990 price! :p

I don't even really want a 6 seater. Will probably just end up selling it, as the price increases and the $6500 credit were a nice hook-up. 🤷‍♂️

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC