Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

22 MYLR - Still Missing Games & Controller Support

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess they aren't in '22 model 3 or Y then. Tesla doesn't list what games it has anywhere, and I don't see any recent mention of "Telatari" on google (which I think is what these games are part of). Maybe when Bluetooth controllers are enabled. Still waiting for that Steam demo that was supposedly "coming next month" since July.
Still seems this way oddly. Not sure when it’ll happen. Hopefully when they launch steam whenever that is.

Never really felt inclined to play any arcade games to date but might just.
I assume a common old USB controller ( with a C to USB adapter) will do..
My MY2022 M3 seems to be lacking an USB in the glovebox too...

Never really felt inclined to play any arcade games to date but might just.
I assume a common old USB controller ( with a C to USB adapter) will do..
My MY2022 M3 seems to be lacking an USB in the glovebox too...
All model 3 and y have a usb-a (data & power) in glovebox. Your tesla cam usb stick is plugged in to it.

Yea if you have replaced your center console usb-c module with one which supports data, then you can use adapters as you suggested. That is what I do and it works great. My kids love to play head to head skyforce and beach buggy occasionally when on road trips. I really like Beach buggy and have yet to unlock all the maps. I think I’ll show the kids some new maps and play with them this weekend.

Reactions: DaveNN
All model 3 and y have a usb-a (data & power) in glovebox. Your tesla cam usb stick is plugged in to it.

Yea if you have replaced your center console usb-c module with one which supports data, then you can use adapters as you suggested. That is what I do and it works great. My kids love to play head to head skyforce and beach buggy occasionally when on road trips. I really like Beach buggy and have yet to unlock all the maps. I think I’ll show the kids some new maps and play with them this weekend.
I've searched all over the glovebox and can I find it?
Nope..... 😁
I use the centre cubby USB for cam etc.

Reactions: Trout

Attachments

• E2174BE8-F497-496E-901F-B241A53D5CEB.jpeg
    E2174BE8-F497-496E-901F-B241A53D5CEB.jpeg
    464.5 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: DaveNN
I'm a bit confused. I have a June 2022 build MY LR. I just got the latest update. Am I able to use a PS4 controller by plugging it into the USB C port in the center console? Or does that port now have no data connection? If it is power only, is it even feasible to buy the data card it and install it given that Tesla no longer installs the cable that runs inside the console?

I'm a bit confused. I have a June 2022 build MY LR. I just got the latest update. Am I able to use a PS4 controller by plugging it into the USB C port in the center console? Or does that port now have no data connection? If it is power only, is it even feasible to buy the data card it and install it given that Tesla no longer installs the cable that runs inside the console?
Centre console usbc does not support data but you can plug into glovebox usb a to play if you want