TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

22" Onyx Turbine Wheel and Pirelli Scorpion Tires For Sale

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by nycbos, Mar 26, 2017.

1. nycbos

nycbos Member

Re-posting because I had a baby a few weeks ago, and dropped the ball on this. This wheel set is still available!

---
    I just purchased a brand new Tesla X that came with a factory OEM set of Black Onyx 22" Turbine Wheels and Pirelli Scorpion Tires. The set of 4 retails for $6,800 on Tesla.com (Tesla — 22" Turbine Wheel and Pirelli Scorpion Tire Package). (Note that my wheel set wouldn't include the tire pressure sensor, but you can buy your own Tesla for just $50 each).

While my wife and I loved how these tires looked, after much deliberation, we decided to swap these out for 20" tires, since the smaller wheels deliver better range.

Our loss can be your gain. I'm selling these 4 wheels/tires for $4,500. That's a $2,100 savings from what you'd pay Tesla. I've attached a few pictures of the actual tires.

I live in Burlingame, California. So, if you're in the Bay, we can easily arrange a pick-up/delivery. If you live further away, I'd be happy to ship these tires to you, if you pay for the shipping charges.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Pandamoanium

Pandamoanium Member

3. nycbos

nycbos Member

Hi Pandamoanium, the wheels are still available. Interested? Feel free to direct message me!

Best,
    erick