Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

22" Onyx Wheels - $2700 - Tampa, FL

lemonhead18

Feb 8, 2016
United States
I have used Model X 22" Onyx wheels for sale. These were a referral set with roughly 8k miles on them. I can text or email more pics for anyone interested.
Asking $2700 + shipping + Paypal fees if you choose to go that route. I have a commercial account so it should help with cost of shipping.
For reference, I've been buying and selling parts on a few forums and Reddit and use the same username across them all.

IMG_1328.jpg
IMG_1329.jpg
IMG_1461.jpg

Dade

Sep 27, 2019
Columbus, Ga
any curb rash, scratches, or nicks in the rims? I see some white flakes not sure if damage or dirt?

how much tread depth is left on these tires?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC