TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

22" Vossen VFS 2 in Graphite with Pirelli tires - For Sale (Fremont)

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by taminatorv, Apr 17, 2018.

1. taminatorv

taminatorv Member

For sale are a set of Vossen VFS 2 wheels in graphite with Pirelli P Zero Nero tires. The front tires are like new and the rears have about 70% tread on them. There are light scratches in a couple of places, with one wheel having a little curb rash. Otherwise, they're a solid set. I got them a few of weeks ago from another forum member. They look awesome, give you great road feel, response, and grip. If you like to corner, these will transform your car. I'm selling them because my daughter complains about the ride sitting in back. Asking $1300 or a trade for 19" Slipstreams with fairly new tires. Please send me a PM, for local pickup only.

Front: 22"x9", 5x120 bolt pattern with 245/30ZR22 tires
    Rear: 22"x10.5", 5x120 bolt pattern with 295/24ZR 22 tires

Attached Files:

2. Doanster1

Doanster1 Member

Wow, what a great deal! I’m sure someone will jump at either a sale or trade.

3. Amclymon

Amclymon Member

Damn and I have a set of 19s just sitting in my garage. Wish u weren’t across country

4. taminatorv

taminatorv Member

I've got a set of classic 19s, but would like a set of Slipstreams too. I really like these Vossen wheel/tire combo. Having both sets is almost like having a cushy luxury car and a sports sedan in one. If it weren't for my kid's comfort, I would keep them. The price reflects the great deal I got from another forum member and I am just passing it on to the next person. The selfish side of me hopes no one takes me up on this offer :)

5. Amclymon

Amclymon Member

Yeah I have slipstreams just sitting here collecting dust 2,000 miles away

6. TD85

TD85 Member

Still available? Possibly interested. I'm in Los Angeles.

7. taminatorv

taminatorv Member

Yes, they're still available. I'm not in a rush to sell them and therefore not motivated to ship.

8. DamianTheHusky

Are these still available? definitely interested and am local.

9. taminatorv

taminatorv Member

I PM'd you.

10. BlackS

BlackS Active Member

Man...my kids would complain in the back also on a 295/25/22 tire....they sure look pretty though!

11. taminatorv

taminatorv Member

I put the 19"s back on and am slightly depressed when I look at my car. It's back to looking like the California Camry :)

12. BlackS

BlackS Active Member

I wouldnt go so far as to call it a Camry.......but going from 22"/21" to the 19" is a huge difference in looks.....but hey.....its for your kids well being :)

13. taminatorv

taminatorv Member

My kids are happy and I'm a bit depressed. I'll get over it. Still, it's a big difference....

Attached Files:

14. BlackS

BlackS Active Member

Nice camry ... i mean MS you have there....lol

• Funny x 1
  15. taminatorv

taminatorv Member

I weighed the front wheel/tire at 61.5 lbs on my bathroom scale and 63.6lbs for the rear.

16. ThisoldRoadstr

man, they look great...sorry to see you selling them so soon. The horror I went through shipping them. Ha!

17. taminatorv

taminatorv Member

It's killing me because I really like them. My kids gotta come first. Thanks again for the packaging and shipping. Someone else around here will appreciate them.

18. taminatorv

taminatorv Member