Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

22" Wheels on a 2014 P85D+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After reading some old posts, I decided to start one of my own to get some advice for my specific situation.

I own a 2014 P85D with the plus (air) suspension. I also installed the unplugged lowering kit a few months back. My current wheels are the staggered 21" turbine wheel setup.

I'm thinking about upgrading to 22" wheels. I've seen a few posts with tire/wheel sizes people here are running.

Is there a "definitive" size tire/wheel I should get?
Will I need to match the 21" diameter closely, or did the update that allowed you to change your wheel size through the MCU change that requirement at all?
Has anyone run 22" wheels on the plus suspension? I assume it's not a big deal, just checking before I invest the money into the new setup.
Any advice from someone that has had this setup for some time would also be appreciated.

I realize there is a majority of people that will say not to get wheels like this for a myriad of reasons. Im aware of the inherent risks and downsides. I'm willing to deal with all of those.
Last but no least. I will be ordering the dash cover just have to decide Matt or glossy. Seem to be leaning toward glossy. By the way the car is named black beauty. Hope this helps.. I get alot of compliments on my car.. the rims are turbine.
good luck.