Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

22KW on the UK / EU Tesla Wall Connector?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2753.png
about the Tesla Wall Connector that I thought somebody in the group might know about. Does the version Tesla currently sell support 22KW 3 phase AC and/or is it compatible with non-Tesla cars? After years of living solely on public charge points I've finally got the go ahead to have a charge point fitted at our new office. The place has a seriously heavy duty 3 phase power supply and as in addition to my Model 3 we also have a Renault Zoe (which supports 22KW AC Charging) and an older Model S with Dual AC Chargers having the fastest charging would be good. I see conflicting information as to whether it is 11KW or 22KW. Thanks in advance!

Installation manual said:
The maximum power rating for the Wall Connector is 22 kW or 32A at 400V AC three-phase power.

Within that rating, different vehicles have their own AC charger limitations, ie Model 3 is limited to 16A at 3 phase, so 11kW.

As for supporting other vehicles, definitely a yes for 32A single phase, but I don't know if some vehicles are exceptions. Renault Zoe at 22kW is an unknown, especially considering some vehicles were a bit fickle what chargers worked with what so thats probably a question for a Zoe forum.

• Helpful
Reactions: Roy W.