TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

245/35/21 Set of 4 Continental ExtremeContact DW 8.5/32 Tread Left

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by SoCal Jimmy, Apr 29, 2017.

1. SoCal Jimmy

SoCal Jimmy Member

I have a set of 4 Continental ExtremeContact DW's in 245/35/21 that came with the set of 21" turbines I bought but replaced with Michelin Pilot Sports.

Tires are like new with at least 8.5/32 tread left all around. No bubbles, patches or repairs to any of the tires.

Retail for $900 from Tirerack, asking $500 OBO

Located in Brea, North OC area.

Attached Files:

2. sklsy

sklsy Member

Will Tesla SC install them on OEM wheels?

3. SoCal Jimmy

SoCal Jimmy Member

I don't know if SC's mount customer provided tires. I went to an independent shop for all my work. Much cheaper than SC.

4. okcorral

okcorral Member

I'm interested. I currently have 21" Continental SportContact5 installed OEM with 26k miles. Not sure if you're a tire expert but any reason or why Tesla switched from SportContact5 to ExtremeContact as OEM? Or why you would take a loss to switch out for the Super Sports?

I hoping my next set last just as long. The naysayers claim 21" rims chew through tires but I'm going to get 30k mile without an issue from SportContact5.

5. NikeWings

NikeWings Active Member

I will also hit 30K on my staggered 21" ContiSilent's......I ignored all the naysayers. No regrets.

6. SoCal Jimmy

SoCal Jimmy Member

The Michelin's on our P90D wore out pretty quickly but I almost chalk that up to driving it more aggressively than our other car. It's a P after all :)

The continentals tend to get 20-30k miles from several locals I talked to as well.

7. SoCal Jimmy

SoCal Jimmy Member