TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

245/45 R19 snow tires + rims. From Tesla Service Center

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Bork, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Bork

Bork Member

245/45 R19 snow tires + rims. From Tesla Service Center

I purchased these snow tires at the local Tesla Service Center here in Columbus, Ohio. They have 600 miles on them before I sold my car to someone from Florida that did not need them.

They are Parelli 245/45 R19 tires. Winter 240 series II.

There is no ware on them. 3 of the 4 rims are perfect but one of the rims has a small road rash on it (about the size of a dime).

I paid $4K for the set. $2k to the 1st one to pick them up in Grandview Heights.

Thanks,
    Brian

List Date: 1/29/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 245/45 R19 snow tires + rims. From Tesla Service Center
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $2,168.46 (Local Pickup Only)

buynowbutton.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    7XUgbSMr3acd.JPG
    RvZnEAESZaV3.JPG
    WCX2tAWkKDZ4.JPG

2. SilverL

SilverL Member

Good luck with the sale, but I think I can help you understand why they haven't sold yet; Tesla dropped the price of the same wheels, winter tires and TPMS to $2500 not too long ago.

3. In2oil

In2oil Member

There is no way he paid 4K for those Rims and tires... TESLA indeed sell these exact rims to tires for winter brand new for 2500dollars

4. ChadS

ChadS Petroleum is for sissies

Tesla originally sold that set for about $2800 IIRC (I bought at set at that price when I first got my car in 2012), then raised it to $4000 (when I needed replacement tires, I shopped elsewhere because of their pricing at the time), then dropped it to $2500.

5. tmyl21

tmyl21 Member

Is the tire damaged or cut on the wheel that has experienced road rash?