Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

24th July...31st July...5th Aug...and finally...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is one thing on my Model S that I am not able to use... The sun visor. I am so short and the sun visor is shorter than me :-(

Hee Hee. The opposite on my roadster. I am tall enough that the sun visors (even up) just block normal visibility. Ripped them out in the first week of ownership and now just use the top of the car (above the windscreen) as a sun visor!

For those who have had their car delivered was there any mention of extended warranties, ranger service or other services that are available?

Warranty: Model S Specs and Standard Features | Tesla Motors

4 year or 80,000 kilometers, whichever comes first, new vehicle limited warranty
Battery warranties start at 8 year or 200,000 kilometers, whichever comes first

- - - Updated - - -

Moderator's Note: Some posts on delivery specs moved to Restrictions on Hong Kong Model S spec

How long is the list? Piano black only?

No idea... I've contacted Head Office and they wrote back:

"Thank you for your interest in the Tesla Model S Premium Center Console. We have added you to the waitlist for a console with the Carbon Fiber décor to match your interior. Unfortunately, we do not currently have an estimated date of delivery for our customers in China.

Depending on décor choice, the Premium Center Console ranges from $600-$800 as an option with new vehicle orders, and from $800-$1000 as a service installed aftermarket accessory. The difference in price is due to increased expense related to shipping and installation time at the local Tesla service center.

We recognize that the Premium Center Console option was not available at the time you ordered, therefore we are offering you the Premium Center Console at the Factory Order price. Shipping and service installation are complimentary.

Detailed North America pricing for each décor style:
cid:[email protected]

An iPhone 5/s Lightning Cable Dock Kit or a micro-USB phone dock kit is also available at no additional charge.

While we are experiencing a hold on shipping and installing the consoles at this time, we expect to resume. You will be contacted once we reach your position on the waitlist and a console is ready to ship to your local service center.

Please let us know if you have any questions."

Seems like a halt on production anyway.... :crying: