Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$2500 California Rebate Funding Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got this email yesterday. I had received approval for my Model S which I put in on June 4th and squeaked in my Model X June 20th. I did it the day we took delivery of our X. Here is what the email says:

You applied on: 6/4/2017 7:21 PM
You were approved for a(n): Standard Rebate

If you applied on June 29, 2017 or earlier (your application date above): We typically issue rebate checks within 90 days of application approval. You will receive an email when we mail your check.

If you applied on June 30, 2017 or later and were approved for a standard rebate (your application date and rebate type above): You were placed on a rebate waitlist when you applied online. Payment to applicants on the rebate waitlist will depend on the project receiving more funding from the State of California. If we receive funding for the rebate waitlist, we will issue a rebate check to the mailing address on your application. You will receive an email when we mail your check. Please check our website homepage for the latest funding updates.

• Informative
Reactions: Tam