Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

265/35/19 vs 255/40/19 Michelin 4S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just purchased Titan TS5 Forged 19x9.5 ET34 wheels for my 2022 M3P. I am lowered 3/4 inch on MPP coil overs. I am torn between these 2 sizes. What are the pros and cons of running each size? Which size do you recommend? I might track the car once a year. I have other cars for the track. Just want to make sure there is no rubbing or issues since its a daily. Please share pics if you are running one of these sizes on 19x9.5 wheels. Appreciate your input in advance. Thanks and have a great week everyone!

Not exactly what you're asking for, but below is a pic of me with 18x9.5+22 on 265/40/18 lowered on MPP Comforts at max (~1.8 inches). Very slight rubbing on inclined driveways, but currently at the shop to get an alignment and shouldn't have any problems after that. Your setup with either of those tires should be more conservative given your higher offset and not-as-low height setting.

I would personally suggest going for the 265s. The 255's have a little bit of stretch and do not look as good imo. If you plan on tracking at all, it's probably better to have a straight sidewall as well.

IMG-2037.JPG

Reactions: MODEL+
Not exactly what you're asking for, but below is a pic of me with 18x9.5+22 on 265/40/18 lowered on MPP Comforts at max (~1.8 inches). Very slight rubbing on inclined driveways, but currently at the shop to get an alignment and shouldn't have any problems after that. Your setup with either of those tires should be more conservative given your higher offset and not-as-low height setting.

I would personally suggest going for the 265s. The 255's have a little bit of stretch and do not look as good imo. If you plan on tracking at all, it's probably better to have a straight sidewall as well.

Unrelated, but what front lip is that?