Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$27,500 2013 Model S 60 for Sale

SevenDucks

Sep 26, 2019
Watkins Glen, NY
Selling my Model S, bought Model 3
77k miles
Dark Blue
Gray Leather
Dent on Back Bumper
Rides Great
Upstate NY

Attachments

• A64F256F-BEEA-4BF2-BE42-8A3EC63B2555.jpeg
    A64F256F-BEEA-4BF2-BE42-8A3EC63B2555.jpeg
    695 KB · Views: 112
Reactions: IdaX

jimbo69ny

May 12, 2018
Ithaca NY
Very nice! I’d love to get this for my wife but I don’t think we’re there yet fortunately. Where are you located in upstate New York? I am in Ithaca.

SevenDucks

Sep 26, 2019
Watkins Glen, NY
Im interested in this Model S. Do you have more pictures? Especially of the damage in the back. Thank you
It seems that is just needs to be popped out and repainted in the 8 inch area. It was a hit and run while I was shopping. Looks like they hit me square on parking. No structural damage, just cosmetic.

Lex444

Sep 26, 2019
New York
It seems that is just needs to be popped out and repainted in the 8 inch area. It was a hit and run while I was shopping. Looks like they hit me square on parking. No structural damage, just cosmetic.
Not too bad of a bump. Im still interested but would need lots more pictures and information (Supercharging included? Range? Repair history etc..). You can post in here or PM me and we can do this over cell if you prefer. Thanks

tesler

Sep 6, 2016
Minneapolis
Not too bad of a bump. Im still interested but would need lots more pictures and information (Supercharging included? Range? Repair history etc..). You can post in here or PM me and we can do this over cell if you prefer. Thanks

I might be interested in the same information if the OP is okay posting it here. Thank you both

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC