Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

274 miles of range at 100%

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just something I remember.
The ORIGINAL Performance Model Y was advertised with 280 miles of range.
tesla-model-y-21-inch-uberturbine-wheels-e1580345540696-1536x732.jpg

When exactly did you get your Y?
Maybe not all range increases are software controlled and some were limitation of early on hardware?

A lot has to due with your recent driving habits, if you start using more energy ( driving faster especially on the free way, not using regen, using heat) your BMS will adjust

That is not correct. Tesla does not display range as a guess-o-meter that adjusts based on recent driving the way most electric vehicles do. Tesla always displays range as a fixed constant that varies from vehicle to vehicle based on model and wheel size. The only place it shows estimated range is in the energy graph - you can select estimated range based on your recent 5, 15 or 30 miles of driving.

That is not correct. Tesla does not display range as a guess-o-meter that adjusts based on recent driving the way most electric vehicles do. Tesla always displays range as a fixed constant that varies from vehicle to vehicle based on model and wheel size. The only place it shows estimated range is in the energy graph - you can select estimated range based on your recent 5, 15 or 30 miles of driving.

I guess you are wrong. so please explain why I got 458km last week, and when I see this thread, just rechecked it, it shows 447km now?

Only 1 week, how do I lose 11km???

I guess you are wrong. so please explain why I got 458km last week, and when I see this thread, just rechecked it, it shows 447km now?

Only 1 week, how do I lose 11km???

No guessing ... this is well-documented. Your loss is either due to a software update or BMS calibration drifting due to charging habits. The thread I linked earlier describes the latter (BMS calibration drift) in pretty good detail, along with corrective actions.