Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

295 miles, no EAP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
is a call or visit to a service center in order? When I first took delivery it supposedly was calibrating since then nothing. I’ve enjoyed driving it so EAP wasn’t a priority but since I shelled out 5k it should at least be available to me.

is a call or visit to a service center in order? When I first took delivery it supposedly was calibrating since then nothing. I’ve enjoyed driving it so EAP wasn’t a priority but since I shelled out 5k it should at least be available to me.

I had the EXACT same issue. I called the service center and they said somewhere it wasn't reflected that I had EAP. They said they'd push a software update to the car and it would take 24-48 hours for it to prompt an install. That evening my EAP started working...no install required.

Same thing happened to me. They didn't configure your car correctly at the factory. I called them and it took about 2 business days and it was on. The bummer is that I received my car on a Tuesday and we went on a 1000 mile road trip the following weekend, so by the time I figured I had no autopilot installed it was Saturday. I called and it took until wed. to be turned on! I think they are pushing out so many 3s they can't possibly keep up.

I had the EXACT same issue. I called the service center and they said somewhere it wasn't reflected that I had EAP. They said they'd push a software update to the car and it would take 24-48 hours for it to prompt an install. That evening my EAP started working...no install required.

I’ll give the service center a call and see what they say. My documentation says I should have it and looking at the car’s control panel it appears I have it, but as you say; something is missing.

Thanks all for your replies.