Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just for clarification, it is indeed resellable and transferable, as long as the vehicle it's going to is compatible with the upgrade. The transfer fee is currently $100.
Just for clarification. Its not just a transfer fee. You would have to mail your unit back to Ingenext in Canada, Pay them $100.00 then pay for shipping back from Canada. Then it can be resold or installed in another compatible vehicle.

• Informative
Reactions: xyxx
Just for clarification. Its not just a transfer fee. You would have to mail your unit back to Ingenext in Canada, Pay them $100.00 then pay for shipping back from Canada. Then it can be resold or installed in another compatible vehicle.

True, logistically...it cannot be done remotely.

I was merely trying to clarify your statements of "You cannot resell it" followed by "for a fee then you can sell." Maybe I just confused people even more. :confused:

On a side note big things are coming down the pipe from them in the next 30 days.
Stay tuned...
Oh man. Can't wait now. I'm 20k away from no warranty. My other problem I would love to have quick access to remove and add as needed if there was any service needed. The other concern is hoping there's a quick way easy way to pull the plug when Snow White is rented out.

Oh man. Can't wait now. I'm 20k away from no warranty. My other problem I would love to have quick access to remove and add as needed if there was any service needed. The other concern is hoping there's a quick way easy way to pull the plug when Snow White is rented out.
Thats the whole point of the module is: You can just unplug it at any time when you take in for service.
Has nothing to do whether or not your car is under warr or not. Literally takes 5 min to plug in or unplug and revert back to stock

Thats the whole point of the module is: You can just unplug it at any time when you take in for service.
Has nothing to do whether or not your car is under warr or not. Literally takes 5 min to plug in or unplug and revert back to stock
Ok. Good to know, thanks.
BTW, have they always offered what they are calling lap mode? Maybe I have over looked this, but it appears there is Lap mode available. This is similar to what Tesla called Track Mode.

Ok. Good to know, thanks.
BTW, have they always offered what they are calling lap mode? Maybe I have over looked this, but it appears there is Lap mode available. This is similar to what Tesla called Track Mode.
Yes its called lap mode but simply disables trac control settings. I believe on their new bonus modules for performance cars they do allow motor bias.