Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2nd Gen HPWC w/ 8.5' Charge Cable - $425

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling a practically new in box 2nd Gen HPWC w/ 8.5' cord. Asking $425 for local meet / pickup in the Las Vegas / Henderson, NV area. Primm and similar distance surrounding areas are also an option for a weekend meetup.

Shipping possible at the buyer's expense.

I purchased the HPWC to install at my RV lot here in Vegas, but never really needed the extra charge capacity since I've been here, so decided to get rid of it and stick w/ my UMC instead.

I did wire it up once but quickly figured out it did not support 120v input like the UMC does. Thus, the unit has been unboxed and mounted, but then dismounted and boxed back up like new.

For insights into my reputation, feel free to check out by eBay feedback:
eBay Feedback Profile for linuxkidd

Thanks for looking!
LK

note -- I accidentally posted this previously in the vehicle 4sale area and asked immediately for it to be relocated here, but that hasn't happened, so posting again for better visibility in the proper sub-forum. I also originally thought it was the 24' version, but checked my sales slip and corrected the initial listing.

All details in the 1st post above are accurate.