Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2nd Model S fire effect on TSLA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This definitely deserves to be in the investors section.

Another free fall coming for TSLA? This explosion looks a lot worse, happened just after the initial fire, and markets are irrational.

Lets see how this plays out. I would not be buying right now, since I don't see the stock going up after this. I am afraid it might tank.

I actually bought some TSLA calls earlier today and sold them as soon as I found out about the fire.

Another free fall coming for TSLA? This explosion looks a lot worse, happened just after the initial fire, and markets are irrational.

Lets see how this plays out. I would not be buying right now, since I don't see the stock going up after this. I am afraid it might tank.

I actually bought some TSLA calls earlier today and sold them as soon as I found out about the fire.
No one has picked it up as of yet...

Big crash, caused fire, this is going to be a big yawn.

The last one was more scary because there wasn't obvious major non-fire trauma to the car, which raised concerns about possible spontaneous fire. Clearly this one isn't.

QUOTE:Here's a statement from a Tesla spokeswoman, who says the crash did not put the owner off of Model S ownership.

“We were able to contact the driver quickly and are pleased that he is safe. This was a significant accident where the car was traveling at such a high speed that it smashed through a concrete wall and then hit a large tree, yet the driver walked away from the car with no permanent injury. He is appreciative of the safety and performance of the car and has asked if we can expedite delivery of his next Model S.”

This is where we can potentially buy in if it dips...