Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2nd ModelS Order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

lloyds

Apr 3, 2013
Bay Area
There's been a lot of talk about the 6k Tesla wants for the parking sensors for retrofitting. After checking it out in person, nice to see how it shows the distance on the screen as well. So for you guys who have lived w/ the parking sensors for a while now, any likes / dislikes? if you did it again, would you order them?

This will be the 2nd MS and it's for the misses. She likes mine so much that she wants one. :wink: Probably going with the following:

P85, gray with gray 21s, text blk seats, fogs, twin ch, pano, tech, smart susp.

I have had my car for one month now with the parking sensors. Never owned a car with parking sensors so I love them. They seem to have a good amount of coverage. I have a slightly tight fit in my single garage and the sensors will go off when going in and backing out. Recognized a plant to my front left when going through a drive through. It is nice to have the inches displayed. When I am backing up into a spot in the garage at work I usually stop around 20 inches. It leaves enough room to get into the trunk. Haven't parked anywhere I feel the parking sensors have saved me but very nice to have.

There's been a lot of talk about the 6k Tesla wants for the parking sensors for retrofitting. After checking it out in person, nice to see how it shows the distance on the screen as well. So for you guys who have lived w/ the parking sensors for a while now, any likes / dislikes? if you did it again, would you order them?

This will be the 2nd MS and it's for the misses. She likes mine so much that she wants one. :wink: Probably going with the following:

P85, gray with gray 21s, text blk seats, fogs, twin ch, pano, tech, smart susp.

Great build and congrats on the second one! I ordered my + with parking sensors and could not imagine not having them. It's nice because it tells you (in inches) the distance along with red/yellow/green. For $500 it's a no brainer.

Chances are good if you order in the next day or two, you could have this year.

Would be better if you had matching +'s :wink:

Great build and congrats on the second one! I ordered my + with parking sensors and could not imagine not having them. It's nice because it tells you (in inches) the distance along with red/yellow/green. For $500 it's a no brainer.

Chances are good if you order in the next day or two, you could have this year.

Would be better if you had matching +'s :wink:

You're such bad influence!