Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2nd run of camera switch that show a front image on the touch screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm interested in the front cam switch as well.
Btw, thread is so long and the initial info seems to have changed over time... Does this also have a separate hdmi for connecting video from your phone too? I have an X with AP2.5/MCU1. Thx!

Hi Everyone. There seems to be demand for the switch. I've talked to @artsci and he has confirmed it's ok for me to run a batch. Please post if your interested and I will figure out the timeline to get a batch built and delivered. I will also coordinate the panda/giraffes needed.

No, that's a different product and a different thread. Search for HDMI & Bearbu

That product does not help you with a front camera. Its a great product by offers a different feature.

If you look long enough here on TMC, you might find a couple of owners or one owner that installed the HDMI switch kit and the front camera kit both. It worked.

Reactions: puhiniho
IMG_0473.jpeg IMG_2808.jpg IMG_7342.jpeg IMG_5370.jpeg I have a full kit available -- front cam switcher w/ remotes, front camera, all cables and the panda CANBUS/giraffe piece as well. PM me if interested.