Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2nd Tesla Site Assessment Visit?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick question, did any of you guys get notices from Tesla after their initial site assessment. We did all the online stuff, had a long initial site assesment where a guy came out, then got design, got install planned for May, but we have a 2nd site assessment tomorrow.

I'm assuming this is for just a final check on where to place powerwalls, slope, etc? (but all that was documented)

Thanks!

I had the project manager make a sight assessment on where they were going to place the inverter and any logistical issues. IIRC he came during the tear off phase which was done by an outside contractor. So this may or may not be what is happening in your case.

I had a second site visit to discuss PW placement away from our home structure, unfortunately, no one turned up on the scheduled day! As usual, was not able to get in touch with anyone at the time. Waiting for a rescheduled time, but also considering doing away with PW's altogether, as I feel, bidirectional car batteries are the way to go.

Reactions: travwill
I had a second site visit to discuss PW placement away from our home structure, unfortunately, no one turned up on the scheduled day! As usual, was not able to get in touch with anyone at the time. Waiting for a rescheduled time, but also considering doing away with PW's altogether, as I feel, bidirectional car batteries are the way to go.

Thanks, yeah it’s def the PWs some. Man I wished the bidirectional stuff was standard already - we are about to take deliver soon if a Hummer, has a good 200kWh pack in it.