TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2pm Delivery today, haven't heard from delivery center...

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by RyanDe, Jun 11, 2018.

1. RyanDe

RyanDe Member

Should I have?

2. Phillyasian

Phillyasian Member

Did you try calling and confirming everything's on schedule?

3. RyanDe

RyanDe Member

I did, they are not picking up. Called three times.

4. TesLou22

TesLou22 Member

I’m at my delivery center now. No phone call or email confirmation prior. I just showed up. Almost ready to drive off, they are just going to wipe away some glue residue and I should be good!

5. RyanDe

RyanDe Member

I guess no news is good news?

6. Phillyasian

Phillyasian Member

Hopefully! Good luck! Try not to stress!
    My delivery was pushed back from this past Sat. until this Thursday ( I was notified 3 days before
    BUT it was ME that initiated the email!!!)

7. RyanDe

RyanDe Member

They called me back, confirmed! Guess they don't call unless there is an issue.

8. Phillyasian

Phillyasian Member

Doesn't hurt to confirm. NEVER worry about being too pushy. As long as you're nice while communicating it's never wrong to followup and confirm things. Good luck!

9. Timmy T.

Timmy T. Member

I never heard from the DC before my delivery last Friday in Jacksonville. Thank God! I was praying they never called the day before or morning of. My ISA set up the date and time about 10 days out for me and I emailed him 2 days prior just confirm my car reached the DC off the truck as scheduled.

10. Chickenlittle

Chickenlittle Active Member

Very confused by your post. How could you have scheduled delivery without talking to someone? I have always been scheduled with a phone call.

11. AviP

AviP Member

It's a car dealer, not the doctor's office. :rolleyes:

12. ebmcs03

ebmcs03 Active Member

I never talked to anyone. Only email. No matter how many times I try to tell my ISA to call me. Never did.

13. Chickenlittle

Chickenlittle Active Member

These days emails equivalent to conversation, perhaps better all in writing

• Like x 1
  14. ebmcs03

ebmcs03 Active Member

Ya. But sometimes it’s faster to get my questions answered all at once. Took way too many days Togo back and forth on questions when one call for 3 mins would have suffice.

15. Dixsea

Dixsea Member

I was supposed to get my car last sunday June 10. On Sat night i was contacted to say they found a significant defect and my car wouldnt be available. Another car was supposed be enroute from Freemont and was supposed to arrive today. Initial communications with Tesla were ok. They were very sorry etc but could not confirm Thursday (today) as apparently they could not track the vehicle. Hmmmm As the days wore on the comms have deteriorated to the point where they have gone completely silent. It seems to me while they have ramped production, they have not ramped logistics to deal with it and are leaving customers blind and quite frankly disallusioned.

16. fr100

fr100 Member

My delivery was scheduled a week in advance over e-mail by an ISA in another state. I had heard nothing from them since then and just showed up for delivery. Everything was ready as scheduled.