Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2pm Delivery today, haven't heard from delivery center...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I never heard from the DC before my delivery last Friday in Jacksonville. Thank God! I was praying they never called the day before or morning of. My ISA set up the date and time about 10 days out for me and I emailed him 2 days prior just confirm my car reached the DC off the truck as scheduled.

I was supposed to get my car last sunday June 10. On Sat night i was contacted to say they found a significant defect and my car wouldnt be available. Another car was supposed be enroute from Freemont and was supposed to arrive today. Initial communications with Tesla were ok. They were very sorry etc but could not confirm Thursday (today) as apparently they could not track the vehicle. Hmmmm As the days wore on the comms have deteriorated to the point where they have gone completely silent. It seems to me while they have ramped production, they have not ramped logistics to deal with it and are leaving customers blind and quite frankly disallusioned.