Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2x Tesla Founders Series Powerwall 2 ("Powerwall+") & Gateway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all!

I am selling my 2 Red Founders Edition Powerwalls that I currently have installed at my home in Sunnyvale, California.

They are a little over a year old and they work perfect. Batteries charge to 100% and there are zero issues with these units. If there is something you'd like me to test or show on them, just let me know!

They are the Powerwall+ models, which means they have the solar inverter built in to the units.

I have NOT claimed the tax credit on these units, they are still eligible. The reason for that is I honestly did not know that I could (oops!). I don't intend to keep these after my move so I will pass that along to the buyer.

They are installed currently, and it will cost me $1300 for the uninstall, which obviously I will cover. I'm happy to share the installers contact info if you'd like to get these installed in Northern California.

I am asking $17,500 for both Powerwalls with the Gateway (and breaker panel if you want it).

I am flexible on my asking price based on this criteria: ease of sale and quickness of sale.

Shipping can be arranged at the buyers expense. Happy to do whatever I can to help facilitate a sale with out-of-state buyers.

I am not desperate to sell, but I am just beginning to sell stuff for my move next year so I want to get this ball rolling sooner than later.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and thank you for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_6133.JPG
    IMG_6133.JPG
    353.7 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_6134.JPG
    IMG_6134.JPG
    483.8 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_6135.JPG
    IMG_6135.JPG
    528.1 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_6136.JPG
    IMG_6136.JPG
    508.4 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_6137.JPG
    IMG_6137.JPG
    511.6 KB · Views: 150
Just FYI, the Powerwall+ units do not have the solar inverter built-in, but rather are configured to have a Tesla solar inverter installed along with the Powerwall.

See the image below, you can see the Tesla solar inverter (white) installed on top of a Powerwall+ unit (white), both installed behind a regular Powerwall2 (red).

1657980337808.png

Just FYI, the Powerwall+ units do not have the solar inverter built-in, but rather are configured to have a Tesla solar inverter installed along with the Powerwall.

See the image below, you can see the Tesla solar inverter (white) installed on top of a Powerwall+ unit (white), both installed behind a regular Powerwall2 (red).

View attachment 829162
Thank you for clarifying that! Apologies for the mistake

Reactions: HankLloydRight
Hey all!

I am selling my 2 Red Founders Edition Powerwalls that I currently have installed at my home in Sunnyvale, California.

They are a little over a year old and they work perfect. Batteries charge to 100% and there are zero issues with these units. If there is something you'd like me to test or show on them, just let me know!

They are the Powerwall+ models, which means they have the solar inverter built in to the units.

I have NOT claimed the tax credit on these units, they are still eligible. The reason for that is I honestly did not know that I could (oops!). I don't intend to keep these after my move so I will pass that along to the buyer.

They are installed currently, and it will cost me $1300 for the uninstall, which obviously I will cover. I'm happy to share the installers contact info if you'd like to get these installed in Northern California.

I am asking $17,500 for both Powerwalls with the Gateway (and breaker panel if you want it).

I am flexible on my asking price based on this criteria: ease of sale and quickness of sale.

Shipping can be arranged at the buyers expense. Happy to do whatever I can to help facilitate a sale with out-of-state buyers.

I am not desperate to sell, but I am just beginning to sell stuff for my move next year so I want to get this ball rolling sooner than later.

I am very interested in your powerwalls and live fairly close, Vacaville. Let me know if you still have them and are ready to deal. I know the uninstall may take some time and I'm flexible. Michael

Hey all!

I already sent you a message but please give me a call if they are stall available, Michael 707 580-2568