Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3/23 new software phone key issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a software update last night 2023.32.4 and this morning the car (YLR 2023 -3 weeks old) and did not lock the car when we walked away. I noticed when I got in the store that there was a notification from the car that it was unlocked. I locked it with the phone from inside the store. It would not unlock using my phone when we came out of the store. I actually had to use my ring to unlock it. It had also forgot my login for media streaming and I had to resubmit those credentials as well. It had forgotten my wife's phone key and her key card too. I reinitialized both of those and we'll see how it goes for the rest of the week. As I said, this car is only three weeks old to me and I hope that this is not gonna happen every time there's a software update.

I had a software update last night 2023.32.4 and this morning the car (YLR 2023 -3 weeks old) and did not lock the car when we walked away. I noticed when I got in the store that there was a notification from the car that it was unlocked. I locked it with the phone from inside the store. It would not unlock using my phone when we came out of the store. I actually had to use my ring to unlock it. It had also forgot my login for media streaming and I had to resubmit those credentials as well. It had forgotten my wife's phone key and her key card too. I reinitialized both of those and we'll see how it goes for the rest of the week. As I said, this car is only three weeks old to me and I hope that this is not gonna happen every time there's a software update.
Did you try rebooting your phone?
Is the phone IOS (which one?) or android?