Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3 and Y wrap/clearbra recommendations in the Houston area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
We have a white 3 and a MSM Y and would like to install a clearbra on the 3 and do a full matte wrap on the Y - any recommendations in the Houston area? It's hard to gauge when the few quotes I got are literally all over the place, so I thought I'd come to the experts here. Hopefully I can score a "bundle" price of some kind??

Thank you.

Hello,
We have a white 3 and a MSM Y and would like to install a clearbra on the 3 and do a full matte wrap on the Y - any recommendations in the Houston area? It's hard to gauge when the few quotes I got are literally all over the place, so I thought I'd come to the experts here. Hopefully I can score a "bundle" price of some kind??

Thank you.

I had a clear bra installed on the M3 in 2018 and the MX in 2020 by Executive Motors (on Gessner). I chose the SunTek PPF Ultra (same as LLumar Platinum) by Eastman Chemical. Happy with both outcomes.

I had a clear bra installed on the M3 in 2018 and the MX in 2020 by Executive Motors (on Gessner). I chose the SunTek PPF Ultra (same as LLumar Platinum) by Eastman Chemical. Happy with both outcomes.

Thanks! I did reach out and was quoted about $500 which...is great but doesn't quite jive with the $1800+ quotes I've given for XPEL PPF. Is it a matter of material, or am I getting quoted wildly different things?