Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3 car problems in one day???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My model Y pup has been working great. Today I get in my car and notice the passenger mirror is stuck in folded position. Then passenger seat belt is giving me error “Front passenger safety restraint system fault”

Started driving and noticed the AC long vent is not pumping air, neither is rear seat center vent. Only floor ones pump air.

Tried resetting car and no fix. Can this be software related? Running 2020.24.6.9. Anyway, made appt with service center. Was wondering if anyone may know a fix or seen this happen before.

Does anyone know if there is a fuse or something else I can look at to reset? Just seems weird all these problems happened at same time.
Book a service appointment. Might be something deep in the electrical system. No physical fuse. They're all computer software fuses. If you've tried doing a power down, and then turning the car back on, then I'd def let service take a look. Maybe even just show up at a service center on Monday.

Often issues like these can be addressed by doing a simple reset.
With your car on, and brake pedal depressed, simply hold down the two buttons on your steering wheel for about 15 seconds. Your screen will go blank and your car will shut down. After several seconds your display will come back on and everything will reset.
This often clears glitches and gives your car a fresh start.

Best to do this when parked and not in the middle of a drive.

Reactions: Kevin66 and decrypt