Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3 day turnaround on M3P

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Placed an online order on Sunday June14, was advised should have the delivery date by June 26. I ordered white M3P with black seats and no FSD. Called Tesla reps at least twice a day for the next couple of days and was able to have delivery date bumped to Wednesday June 17 as I was advised they had one on the truck heading to Bellevue, WA and it was not yet allocated. I ended up picking it up on Friday June 19, but it was available on Wednesday June 17. I know that with COVID and Tesla trying make up the numbers for the quarterly sales has anyone else got such a quick turnaround?

Placed an online order on Sunday June14, was advised should have the delivery date by June 26. I ordered white M3P with black seats and no FSD. Called Tesla reps at least twice a day for the next couple of days and was able to have delivery date bumped to Wednesday June 17 as I was advised they had one on the truck heading to Bellevue, WA and it was not yet allocated. I ended up picking it up on Friday June 19, but it was available on Wednesday June 17. I know that with COVID and Tesla trying make up the numbers for the quarterly sales has anyone else got such a quick turnaround?

You guys in the US are lucky turnaround in the UK is 3 months +, if you're lucky. Enjoy your need M3

• Informative
Reactions: SlimJim