Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3 Days after Delivery: VCFRONT a447 Error

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was reading previous threads about VCFRONT climate errors and most have occurred in cold climates. That's not the case here as temps have been in the 50's (F). Have had the car for a whole 3 days. Already submitted for a service appointment for an interior trim issue and just realized the app doesnt let you create another service issue while one already exists. For those that have seen this error, did it require taking it in to the SC?

• Informative
Reactions: beachmiles
Update: Took it in for service and no refrigerant leaks were found. They did say refrigerant was low and they topped it off. Picked up the car and 10 days later, got the AC_447 climate error again (it was around 85 degrees outside). So now AC doesnt work...again. Have another service app scheduled.

• Informative
Reactions: beachmiles
Hi all! I’m new at posting but just read this on as I’m in the middle of nowhere in Norway, chasing TeslaBjorn, and I’m having the same issue for the last couple of days… I’ve been lucky as temperatures were mild… but today we started suffering from it.
nearest Service Centre is 80 miles away… 2 h drive each way… nice way to spend my holidays…

I have had the same issue. I am still waiting on a service appointment until Nov 1st as that is the earliest appointment. VERY disappointing that a brand new car I can't get something fixed for 3 weeks. Only thing I have noticed is it seems to happen after sitting outside in the sun perhaps. I have don't both a soft reset and a hard reset to no avail. I will say the software update was done a few days prior to it popping up.