Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3 Destination Chargers - Main Street, Grand Junction, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey folks,

I wanted to share a little news and experience. In the fall I contacted Tesla about some DC for my office. They offered to provide 4 chargers (I opted for 3) and have them installed for the public to use. These are right on Main Street in Downtown Grand Junction! The additional fun is they are also solar powered!!!

So come stop in as you visit town or pass through and stroll Main Street. Use, don't abuse please.

Find Us | Tesla

IMG_0296.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0296.JPG
    IMG_0296.JPG
    402.6 KB · Views: 56
Hey folks,

I wanted to share a little news and experience. In the fall I contacted Tesla about some DC for my office. They offered to provide 4 chargers (I opted for 3) and have them installed for the public to use. These are right on Main Street in Downtown Grand Junction! The additional fun is they are also solar powered!!!

So come stop in as you visit town or pass through and stroll Main Street. Use, don't abuse please.

Find Us | Tesla

View attachment 300412
Thanks Vespax Im in Grand Junction often and use the SC at Cabellas but this is better since it is solar powered. When you see the bright red Tesla I'lll wave at you!!.

Reactions: vespax