TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

3 Destination Chargers - Main Street, Grand Junction, CO

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by vespax, May 11, 2018.

1. vespax

vespax Member

Hey folks,

I wanted to share a little news and experience. In the fall I contacted Tesla about some DC for my office. They offered to provide 4 chargers (I opted for 3) and have them installed for the public to use. These are right on Main Street in Downtown Grand Junction! The additional fun is they are also solar powered!!!

So come stop in as you visit town or pass through and stroll Main Street. Use, don't abuse please.

Find Us | Tesla

IMG_0296.JPG

Attached Files:

• Like x 6
    • Love x 5
    • Helpful x 1
    • Informative x 1
  2. MS Falcon

MS Falcon Member

Thanks Vespax Im in Grand Junction often and use the SC at Cabellas but this is better since it is solar powered. When you see the bright red Tesla I'lll wave at you!!.

• Like x 1
  3. vespax

vespax Member

If you see the metallic grey P85D in the area come inside and say hi. The building has a coworkring space and my office is upstairs (Kaart).

• Like x 2
  4. MS Falcon

MS Falcon Member

I'll do that one of these days, Glad to be part of this movement!! And thanks again, Lynn

• Like x 1