TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

3 picture requests

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by tomanik, Dec 15, 2012.

1. tomanik

tomanik Member

Faced with finalizing my order and off the options I am considering I have not been able to find the following photos.

1) Exterior - Standard white with 19" wheels and pano roof
    2) Interior - Tan Leather (none performance) with Lacewood
    3) Interior - Black Leather (none performance) with lacewood - have seen one shot but looking for a few additional

I have been to 2 different showrooms and a beta tour event but the interior has always been either signature white or tan (performance ) with obeche. Configurations I am considering at this point are either black exterior with tan and lacewood, or white exterior with black interior, both with 19" and pano roof.

Please posts the photos in one of the existing threads and either reply or pm me. Thanks in advance. This buying a car without seeing what you are getting is driving my wife crazy :)

2. agileone

agileone CDN P#40

Please post here, as I am suffering from the same dilemma, before I push the finalize button ...

Not so sure about the two tone interior ... and the Design Studio doesn't really help with colors ...

3. Tempus

Tempus Member

well, once they start delivering the 60 kwh batteries, i should be able to accomodate this one, since your #3 option is my exact config.

4. colinb

colinb Member

I can get you the black leather with lacewood later this week when I get my Sig (non-perf).

5. tomanik

tomanik Member

That would be fantastic, thank you. Hopefully you don't have to wait until Christmas to unwrap it.