Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3 Reasons Not to get the White Interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What type of cover did you use?
I noticed the top of the armrest not cover,
did you try to cover it and didn't like it or you didn't want to get it covered?
The armrest cover is from RPMTesla..... $39
Model 3 & Y Padded Leather Armrest Covers Gen. 2 - Only $39

I just liked the black/white look vs just black OEM armrest. Between the white wrap and the partial white armrest cover it brightens the cab to Dragon Capsule levels :D

Armrest-Cover-Compare.png

Reactions: my808 and RobDeBank
I ordered a wood grain dash direct from Tesla for $175+tax. I picked it up the same time that I picked up the MY and installed it when I got home.

Problem solved before it started.

In a related note, I have a nearly new white dashboard for sale if anyone wants to give that a go.
Jokes aside...did you sell that white dashboard? I ordered a black interior but I want a white dashboard...

I still have it. It is in a box ready to ship. Unfortunately the shipping quote I got was a lot ($60+) which means that unless you want to pick it up (Colorado Springs) it likely is not worth buying it from me and shipping vs. buying from Tesla.
Thanks for the reply...I live all the way down in Florida so picking it up is not an option