TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

3 way Rear Folding Seats?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by OnTheSnap, Sep 1, 2014.

Tags:
  1. OnTheSnap

OnTheSnap New Member

Hi folks,
    Anyone know if the center seat folds down independent of the L/R seats? So if 2 kid seats are installed can you still fold down the center?

2. trils0n

trils0n 2013 P85

I'd say most likely, yes. The prototype they showed at the Palo Alto store had 3 individual seats in the center row. No final specs are known though.

3. de704

de704 XP268

Note: All seats in the Model X are forward facing. Unlike in the Model S.

4. Red Sage

Red Sage The Cybernetic Samurai

OnTheSnap: Uhm... I just wanna make sure I understand... Are you asking whether the center row seats will fold both forward, and backward? That is, forward to allow for cargo storage, backward to form a sort of 'bed' or ottoman?

5. Nixter

Nixter Member

I am hoping that the middle seat in the middle row will be removable so that long items can fit in between the remaining two outside middle row seats. I am assuming that the rear seats will be removable also.