TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

3 weeks until delivery and I had to cancel

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Durban73, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Durban73

Durban73 Member

My potential income stream fell through. Some one out there will buy an 85kw Black and Tan with Pano Tech Audio Subzero Air Suspension dual chargers and rear facing car seats.

Enjoy.

2. ModelX

ModelX Member

Sorry to hear this. Hope things turn around and you can get a Tesla in the future!

3. Perfect_Flaw

Perfect_Flaw Banned

Dude sorry to hear this. Just do what I do, sell drugs and guns to the cartel. It puts food on the table and I can now own a Tesla. Only problem is I sleep with a gun under the mattress and have to wear disguises when in public.. but soooo worth it.

4. karmamule

karmamule Member

My sympathies. That has to be rough. Not only for letting go of the Tesla but all the other difficulties that must be causing. Good luck!

5. purplewalt

purplewalt Active Member

Really sorry to hear this.
    First you had to give yourself permission to look at and explore the idea/concept of the car, then fall in love with it, next figure out your Options and what to order, then make a financial commitment with the deposit.

Hope you are able to find a silver lining in the overall situation.

6. Theshadows

Theshadows Active Member

The silver lining is that it happened before you took delivery. You would have lost a lot more if things fell through a few weeks after you got your car.

I hate times like that however when I look back they always seem to be the best growing experiences I have ever had. I hope things turn around for you soon.

7. JBusch

JBusch Member

Durban73

All is not lost! In a few years thing may turn around, the wait time will be less, the range a little better and 6.0 might be released. I cancelled my original order Sig #113 due to a house purchase and remodeling cost. Things happen. Bottom line Tesla will be here once things get squared away.

8. Canuck

Canuck Active Member

I know what that is like whenever checking my lottery tickets too!

9. karmamule

karmamule Member

JBusch: "6.0 might be released"

Oooo, now that's just MADNESS talking! ;-)