Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3 Year Free Supercharging for Current Owners?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, it's legit. I inquired for my sister who took delivery of P3D in September, now her husband is waiting for delivery of Model X. I called the local DA to ask about it. They stated that for some reason only applied if there first Tesla had unlimited Supercharging, which their P3D does. So they were able to add to their order. As I understand have to take delivery by 01/01 to qualify.

A rep at a Tesla store told me about this deal on Dec. 29, so indeed I did take delivery of a new S on December 30. As of today (1/1/19) the account shows "only" 6 mo. free Supercharging on my new S, but I'm emailing supercharger@tesla to see if I can redeem this deal.

Having documented 10,767 miles of all-electric road trips to date, I want the deal to be real. I'll find out if it is for me.

only the P3D and not the AWD, LR or MR? that's a bummer! i guess having a model s doesn't mean that much after all. coughweallpaidforpremiumupgradescough :p

i did get 6 months free so i will try to take advantage of that once my busy season ends early this summer. i haven't used superchargers much with the P85, but it would be nice to have for 3 years as an owner. from what i've seen though, paying for it isn't that much $ so it's almost a moot point. i'm not that upset about it since we've rarely used it thus far.

but still! :cool: