Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3 Year Free Supercharging for Current Owners?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We got it. Still not showing on our account page for the car, but our SA told us that HQ informed him that there is a glitch on the web site that will now allow it to show yet. They are aware and will fix it.

Soooo...we did get it, but I can't prove it (yet).

Finally got a response. :mad:

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the Tesla Referral Program. I apologize for any inconvenience this delayed response has caused. This benefit will only be applicable for existing Model S and Model X customers that purchase another Model S or X. Unfortunately new Model 3 vehicle purchases are not eligible. Let us know if you have any further questions or if there’s anything else we can assist you with.

Warm Regards,

Catherine A. | Tesla Referral Program Support

• Helpful
Reactions: David99 and dauger
I assume this is only for new buyers, right? I'm a previous S owner (2 of them) and now have 2 P3Ds. 99% sure I won't qualify for this, but just making sure I don't miss out :)
The deal that started this all was existing S and X owners got 3 years supercharging with the purchase of a new S or X. Then the rumor started that the deal includes purchase of a P3D. I've been unsuccessful at getting added to my P3D purchase as an existing S owner. Sounds like a couple one-offs (two-offs?!) have so YMMV.