Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

EliteFinish

Local Vendor - SoCal
Mar 11, 2013
San Diego, CA
Listings
SUMMER SALE

Protect your wheels with CQuartz Ceramic Coating through Elite Finish

HRE FF01, FF04 and FF15 on sale this month with prices starting at $1725 a SET! (18") Contact us to get some new shoes for summer!

Mention or Present Code:
TMCSUMMER

Valid from July 1st 2019 to July 31st 2019

858-876-8794
[email protected]

1548198541d9db10225352d907dac3bfd1154ad8ee.jpg
23e290b685149e64623542e32e75f6c7.jpg
42065554884_8cb422701c_b.jpg
1553635703e7dedf5adb7e2aad5c269b416d4c7999.jpg

Reactions: P-Lo801
This ^

the Model 3 community needs more performance wheel options in 18".

If I could buy these or similar in 18" that fit a P3D+ i'd be all over it.

Kevin: maybe you could pass this feedback over to HRE?

I have been discussing with HRE almost every day figuring out future strategies for the Tesla community, they are on board with the community, but with the FlowForm series of wheels, many wheels need to be made in the same size for the pricing model to be viable. Input like this helps us figure out together what the TRUE needs of the community are and we will do our very best to accommodate everyone.

I have been discussing with HRE almost every day figuring out future strategies for the Tesla community, they are on board with the community, but with the FlowForm series of wheels, many wheels need to be made in the same size for the pricing model to be viable. Input like this helps us figure out together what the TRUE needs of the community are and we will do our very best to accommodate everyone.
Any idea why they discontinued the ff01? Those were their best looking wheels and there surely is a big market for them.

Any idea why they discontinued the ff01? Those were their best looking wheels and there surely is a big market for them.

Their statement to me was that it shared fitment with a few different vehicles, and while it worked well for the Model 3, the fitment was a tad too aggressive unless the vehicle was lowered. Their new fitments look really nice when a vehicle is lowered, but still look great when a Model 3 is on stock ride height. FF10, FF11, and FF04 have a slightly different fitment to the FF01. Once the FF01 ran out of stock, they were going to look into making more in the new fitment that is shared with the other wheels, but covid hit and they have been reassessing what fitments they truly want to invest in. Being that they already have 3 wheel styles that fit the Model 3, it might be something that isn't worth investing into a 4th style during this time. Some of this is speculation.

Their statement to me was that it shared fitment with a few different vehicles, and while it worked well for the Model 3, the fitment was a tad too aggressive unless the vehicle was lowered. Their new fitments look really nice when a vehicle is lowered, but still look great when a Model 3 is on stock ride height. FF10, FF11, and FF04 have a slightly different fitment to the FF01. Once the FF01 ran out of stock, they were going to look into making more in the new fitment that is shared with the other wheels, but covid hit and they have been reassessing what fitments they truly want to invest in. Being that they already have 3 wheel styles that fit the Model 3, it might be something that isn't worth investing into a 4th style during this time. Some of this is speculation.
Thanks for the info. Tbh the other 3 styles don’t look that great. It’d be in their best interest to redo the FF01 in model 3 fitment since that’s their best looking wheel in the flow form lineup with the 3 being mass produced. But I guess looks are subjective.

Reactions: New_Old_Stock