Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

32.12.2 issues. Any way to roll back?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been getting “Lane Departure Avoidance limited” and warnings about blind spot detection since this update. Any way to roll back to the prior version?

I think I’m turning the advanced update preference off after this. Let other people find the bugs.

Been getting “Lane Departure Avoidance limited” and warnings about blind spot detection since this update. Any way to roll back to the prior version?

I think I’m turning the advanced update preference off after this. Let other people find the bugs.

I got that too. But it went away and seems ok now.

Is it persistent?

I've been getting these warnings, along with "Autopilot not available - take control immediately" warnings since updated to V10...I appreciate that we all seem to be beta testers, but I do wish Tesla would do a little more pre-release testing to make sure safety related features don't malfunction after the updates are installed....especially when touting the advantages of a new system like V10....but I relize this is not new, and not likely to change....

I got that too. But it went away and seems ok now.

Is it persistent?

Mine also came, reduced AP to single lane operation despite clear lane markings and eventually AP stopped completely. I think it was my AP computer crashing but it gave the lane departure warning because that's an active safety feature that has failed instead of convenience stuff.

Funny I thought the same thing :) but I was eager to get 10 for streaming for my SR. I'll use the forum to decide

I get the same warning in 32.12.1 and 32.12.2 in the rain on the highway.

But also, have anyone noticed heating issues? I’ve driven in low temperatures and the heating in the auto setting seem to swing and alternate only between hot as the sun (making cabin too hot anyway) and ice cold.