Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

32 Hour Drive in 2 Consecutive Days...Thank You AP1!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drove 1600 mi from Cape Cod to New Orleans over a 2 day span(in brutally cold weather buts thats a different story). If I had attempted this drive with a fossil car it would have been either unachievable or incredibly grueling and dangerous. With AP1(and Teslas media player of unlimited podcasts!) it was a easy and safe. As I was flying down the highway looking out the window as the country rolled past, it felt like traveling on a luxury train speeding along at 79mph(9 over the speed limit lol). After almost 2 years and 35000 miles this car never ceases to amaze!

I drove in the fall of 2016 from Berlin, Germany to southwest of Toulouse, France in a rental 70D in 24 hours straight. Distance 2000 km ( 1242 miles ). At every Supercharger I either had a 45 minute nap or enjoyed a meal. AP1 and streaming entertainment was great. I was never tired during the whole trip. I did the same 24 hour drive on the return trip.

Reactions: Aieukl378
I drove my non AP Model S from Anaheim, California to the Ark Encounter (2,168 miles) in two days. I left Saturday morning at 6:30 am and arrived at the Ark Encounter Monday morning at 8:30 am. Stopping at the superchargers really helps. During the night, I would nap while the car was charging. It would have helped if I had another driver, but I did not. I was with my three youngest kids. Even without Autopilot, this car is amazing.

Brent