Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

32XXX Model Y LR AWD - Very satisfied

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Snow Drift

[Off-Road Assist] Activated
Feb 10, 2016
Long Island
We picked up our MY today in Manhasset, NY.

Quick and painless process. Even better than our M3 in 2018.

Very happy with the quality. All usual body issues seem to be in good order. Gave it a good look over. No complaints.

There were some black marks on the white seats and header that they cleaned up for us.

2020 Model Y LR AWD
Midnight Silver Metallic
White interior
19” Gemini
No FSD or Hitch

79B656AD-C7E5-4652-BBDE-9B48B53E3A18.jpeg
A38C0EDE-9D1D-49C1-BEC2-1C33150E1E14.jpeg

ABAE1473-CBBA-4B67-B50E-03FD62C1FD65.jpeg

Very happy with the quality. All usual body issues seem to be in good order. Gave it a good look over. No complaints.

There were some black marks on the white seats and header that they cleaned up for us.

2020 Model Y LR AWD
Midnight Silver Metallic
White interior
19” Gemini
No FSD or Hitch

View attachment 574010 View attachment 574011
View attachment 574012
Such a beauty. When did you order?

2020 Model Y LR AWD
Midnight Silver Metallic
White interior
19” Gemini
No FSD or Hitch

View attachment 574012

Looking good! Could you take and post a zoomed in picture of the charge port door and the tail lights? I haven't yet but am excited to see that these are now flush.
Thank you!

thanks

any problems with it holding? double sided tape seems a bit flimsy although no holes like most cars I guess.
The plate on our Model 3 has held on without issue for 2 years.

Looking good! Could you take and post a zoomed in picture of the charge port door and the tail lights? I haven't yet but am excited to see that these are now flush.
Thank you!
Not entirely sure what you want. The charge port and tail lights gap/alignment looks just like our Model 3.

Here you go:

IMG_4246.JPG

IMG_4252.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: E Dizzle

2020 Model Y LR AWD
Midnight Silver Metallic
White interior
19” Gemini
No FSD or Hitch

View attachment 574012
My exact specifications. Picked mine up in Jacksonville, FL last Friday....Have driven over 400 miles....Love it....I think a couple of the neighbors who have taken a ride in it are interested in Tesla now.....No delivery issues...

Reactions: Snow Drift
Is the license plate holder special? Standard? Not keen on drilling a hole in a new car although I can pretend the dealer did do the same thing.
Try these guys Custom License Plates - Adhesive license plate replica
They are great to work with. If you put the plate holder that comes with the car, you’ll be hard pressed to ever get it off. Send them a pic of your plate and they’ll send you an exact copy, that can be removed if necessary with hot water an a little elbow grease. Happy with mine.