Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3400 Mile Road Trip in 2022 MYP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just wrapped up a 3400+ mile solo road trip in my 2022 (August Delivery) MYP and thought that I would share my experience.

Running 2022.44.30.10 w/FSD 10.69.25.2 (was hoping for v11 before or during the trip, but that hasn't happened for me yet). Stock 21" Uberturbine Wheels w/Michelin All Season tires.

3,411 miles over 10 days. 1,219 kWh consumed costing $378. Efficiency was 357 Wh/mil. $0.11/mile. Assuming a 30 mpg ICE vehicle @ $4/gallon $455 in gas or $0.13/mile. I have a Prius V at home that does better than 30 so the cost is probably wash from a road trip standpoint (but I pay $0.07/kWh at home when charging off peak). 31 superchargers visited.

General thoughts. A very comfortable ride. Zero phantom breaking events. There were some slowdowns of the 5 mph variety, but nothing jarring. Speed-based lane changes can be a little quirky and I find it waits too long when changing lanes after it turns on the turn signal. And sometimes it wouldn't change lanes to pass a slower car and other times it would move into passing lane WAY in advance and would have to get out of the way for cars coming up faster. I did notice it would move out of the passing lane if I car came up behind it, but not consistently. I listened mostly to audiobooks and found that with autopilot it really made the travel days easy. Relaxing, even. While I am not sure my kids and wife would have enjoyed the trip as much as I did (I got to see family in most of the stops) I wouldn't hesitate to take the family on a multi-day trip. Getting ~2 hours (give or take) between charges is about right to stop, stretch, eat, bathroom breaks, etc. While I would do some pre-planning with ABRP I mostly used the Tesla routing and charging stops with a couple exceptions: While I learned to trust the Tesla estimates I would change the stop if it was running <10% (which really only popped up once in its routing). Just a little risk adverse when running at 70-80 mpg on some of these Interstates where that is the speed limit. I also wish Telsa would give you the option to set an ending SOC for a trip. I had to manually add in stops at the end of the trips so I could charge up the battery while it was warm for the next day.

Day 1: Portland, Oregon --> San Francisco, California --> 643 Miles --> 253 kWh --> 393 Wh/mi
This was the long drive day, and it was a very rainy, windy one for more than half of it. The car handled well but given how heavy the rain was and the number of semis kicking up rain autopilot wasn't used much until well into the trip. All Interstate. Supercharger Stops: Creswell, OR; Medford, OR; Redding, CA; Colusa, CA

Day 2: San Francisco, California --> Pasadena, California --> 394 Miles --> 156 kWh --> 396 Wh/mi
Weather was much better and enjoyed autopilot pretty much the entire way. One thing I will note is that the filter, not even in biohazard mode, is pretty good. I had forgotten how strong the farming smell is until I stopped to charge. Really kept the smell in check. All Interstate/Highway. Supercharger Stops: Oakland, CA; Santa Nella, CA; Kettleman City, CA; Arvin, CA. The Kettleman City superchargers is a great example of what charging stops should be if they aren't already part of an existing convenience store. Plenty of chargers (covered and pull-though, building with restrooms, lounge/workstations with Wi-Fi, espresso bar, and vending machines. I know in other parts of the country places like Buckee's (sp?) exist, but I didn't see that on my west coast trip.

Day 3: Pasadena, California --> Pheonix (area), Arizona --> 499 Miles --> 156 kWh --> 313 Wh/mi
There was a little rain mid-trip and took a rock from truck in one of the downpours. I didn't notice the crack until the next morning when I went by a car wash to spray off the past 3 days of rain. The rock just hit the top of the windshield near the center and the crack started in the dark section at the top that you cannot see from the car. by the end of the day it had spread down and across to about mid-windshield, but not really in my direct sightline so it wasn't a huge issue. I was going to be in Phoenix for a few days (spring training) so I tried to get Telsa Service or Safelite scheduled to replace. Wasn't happening so scheduled Safelite once I returned home and hopped it didn't become a problem. It didn't and didn't crack any more. Supercharger stops: Pasadena, CA; Cabazon, CA; Quartzsite, AZ; Buckeye, AZ; Tempe, AZ.

Days 4 and 5: Phoenix Area --> 277 Miles --> 82 kWh --> 297 Wh/mil
Taking in spring training games. I will say that Arizona roads are built for FSD - wide, straight, well-marked. Where I live outside Portland we just have a lot of hills, curves and odd intersections that make FSD interesting at times. ;-) Supercharger stops: Tempe, AZ; Mesa, AZ; Glendale, AZ

Day 6: Phoenix, Arizona --> Las Vegas, Nevada --> 327 Miles --> 116 kWh --> 356 Wh/mi
This was a nice drive. No real rain. Autopilot most of the way. Uneventful. Supercharger stops: Tempe, AZ; Wickenburg, AZ; Kingman, AZ; Henderson, NV

Day 7: Las Vegas, Nevada --> 45 Miles --> 16 kWh --> 357 Wh/mi
Visited family and before heading back to hotel topped off the battery in advance of heading out the next morning. Supercharger stops: Las Vegas (Obsidian Street)

Day 8: Las Vegas, Nevada --> Salt Lake City, Utah --> 425 miles --> 157 kWh --> 369 Wh/mi
This drive had it all: sun, rain, snow, sleet. Car handled fine. Supercharger stops: Mesquite, NV; Cedar City, UT; Beaver, UT; Nephi, UT; Salt Lake City (369 1830 South) UT

Day 9: Salt Lake City, Utah --> Nampa, Idaho --> 374 miles --> 129 kWh --> 344 Wh/mi
Weather perfect for driving and debating just heading all the way back to Portland, but it would have doubled the drive and since I already had the hotel booked just spend some time in Boise. Supercharger stops: Tremonton, UT; Twin Falls, ID; Boise, ID

Day 10: Nampa, Idaho --> Portland, Oregon --> 429 Miles --> 155 kWh --> 361 Wh/mi
Another beautiful day to drive. Supercharge stops: Ontario, OR; Baker City, OR; Boardman, OR; Hood River, OR

Tesla_en_estacionamiento_de_Querétaro,_México.jpg

"File:Tesla en estacionamiento de Querétaro, México.jpg" by Ricardo Andrade Espino is licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0.
Admin note: Image added for Blog Feed thumbnail

^^^^
Nice write up! I recently did a 2745 mile round trip from Central NJ to the West Palm Beach area in Florida. $130.50 in EV chargers from NJ to Florida and $141.30 in EV charges on the return trip. On my first six months of ownership and 9200 miles it cost me $856 in EV charges for both home and supercharges. I have a list of 50 charge stations with addresses with notes such as WaWA, Sheetz, Dunkin Donuts , Bathroom conditions, etc. I rarely drive more than two hours without stopping to snack/eat, charge, and pee. If the weather is nice I'll also walk a little while my Y is charging.
Some chargers are $0.30 kWh and some are as high as $0.42 kWh. It makes me feel better to have a higher SOC and I start to get a little nervous when I start to drop below 20%. I always got gas around the 1/4 mark but thankfully, no more gas.
One thing I noticed is if I enter my destination as the next charge station, my vehicle pops up a battery warming notice when I'm still 50 miles away. It makes me feel good knowing that my car is on top of things.

Most of the superchargers were over $0.40. I will also add that between the wind on the way south when the weather was involved (the energy app was saying the wind was costing me 10%+) and the fast, open highways heading north through Utah and Idaho at 80mph efficiency takes a big hit.

My wife and I also made the trip to Phoenix a couple of weeks ago to see baseball spring training, and to visit with our daughter there. We started in Sacramento, CA and drove about 2,000 miles.

I was a bit concerned about the idea of a flat tire in the wide open areas between LA and Phoenix, so I bought a full size spare from T-Sportsline. It seems well-made, and thankfully we didn't need it. I also had my fingers crossed that we would get a cracked windshield from a rock, and fortunately the worst we got was a tiny chip.

It was our first long trip in our Y, and it went well. Charging takes a bit longer, but we like to stop so for the most part it didn't feel like wasted time. The superchargers all worked well, and their reliability was a big factor in my choosing Tesla over other EVs. Glad I did.

We took in three spring training games and can't wait to go back and do it again!

Did you navigate from charger to charger, or use the trip planner?

Seems like you stopped at every single charger you could? I drive from Vegas to SLC all the time and skip about half the chargers you used.

Did you navigate from charger to charger, or use the trip planner?

Seems like you stopped at every single charger you could? I drive from Vegas to SLC all the time and skip about half the chargers you used.
I used the trip planner. I would slot one in periodically when I wanted time a stop for lunch or something. For Vegas to SLC it was a bit snowy in parts and I do I think I added a stop just to wait out the weather a bit (I don't recall which stop).

Reactions: Park2670
My wife and I also made the trip to Phoenix a couple of weeks ago to see baseball spring training, and to visit with our daughter there. We started in Sacramento, CA and drove about 2,000 miles.

I was a bit concerned about the idea of a flat tire in the wide open areas between LA and Phoenix, so I bought a full size spare from T-Sportsline. It seems well-made, and thankfully we didn't need it. I also had my fingers crossed that we would get a cracked windshield from a rock, and fortunately the worst we got was a tiny chip.

It was our first long trip in our Y, and it went well. Charging takes a bit longer, but we like to stop so for the most part it didn't feel like wasted time. The superchargers all worked well, and their reliability was a big factor in my choosing Tesla over other EVs. Glad I did.

We took in three spring training games and can't wait to go back and do it again!
I have the tesla air compressor and repair kit, but no spare. When reading up on originally buying a tesla I saw a lot of posts about the high incidence of flats. Never really having many flats in my life I haven't been too concerned. The rocks on the other hand. I had had a few small dings prior to this trip and originally that is what I thought it was. :( Not sure if it is the aerodynamics or what, but I do feel like rocks are attracted to the windshield. With that said, I do recall a stretch a few years ago where my wife I seemed to be constantly cracking windshields. So maybe it is just unluckiness.

I agree with the charging experience. I never had to wait. They always worked. I didn't book hotels looking for destination chargers - will probably do that in the future - the hotel in Pasadena and in Vegas had them, but were always in use.

Reactions: davidski
For comparison, I did a long road trip in a 2022 Model 3 Long Range in the eastern half of the country at 267 Wh/mi or $0.095/mi. It looks like I paid roughly 15% more per kWh than you did.
What type of average highway speeds did you have? I was thinking my efficiency was bad but chalked it up mostly to the high speeds I was averaging (2000+ of the miles were over 65 and close to 1000 over 70).

What type of average highway speeds did you have? I was thinking my efficiency was bad but chalked it up mostly to the high speeds I was averaging (2000+ of the miles were over 65 and close to 1000 over 70).
I never drove over 70, so if you were driving at 75, you'd be taking an extra 5% efficiency hit. In general, you were probably driving faster, resulting in some efficiency hit at all times - but no more than 5%.

I drove solo, so if you were driving with three additional people, you'd be taking an extra 1-2% efficiency hit for every 100 pounds you carried.

I drove a Model 3 Long Range which gets 127 mpge on the highway, so if you were driving a Model Y Performance, you'd be getting 106 mpge on the highway, which is a 17% efficiency hit.

So you had the deck stacked against you. You drove faster in a less efficient car while carrying more weight. Any time you spent climbing mountains would also count against you. I only had to cross the Appalachians once.

• Informative
Reactions: BitJam
I have the tesla air compressor and repair kit, but no spare. When reading up on originally buying a tesla I saw a lot of posts about the high incidence of flats. Never really having many flats in my life I haven't been too concerned. The rocks on the other hand. I had had a few small dings prior to this trip and originally that is what I thought it was. :( Not sure if it is the aerodynamics or what, but I do feel like rocks are attracted to the windshield. With that said, I do recall a stretch a few years ago where my wife I seemed to be constantly cracking windshields. So maybe it is just unluckiness.

I agree with the charging experience. I never had to wait. They always worked. I didn't book hotels looking for destination chargers - will probably do that in the future - the hotel in Pasadena and in Vegas had them, but were always in use.
I wonder if this is this tire kit in the link I provided below, since Tesla one has not been in stock for sometime now 12V Tire Inflator and Repair System

Awesome solo trip and details. Sucks you got a cracked windshield - the interstates with higher speeds projects those rocks a lot fast to the vehicles behind.

Agree, stopping every 2 or so hours (especially when solo) aids at covering large distances with a fresh body and mind.

I did a similar length trip last summer (Colorado - Indy - TN - Charlotte - FL) in my ICE 21' Acura RDX Aspec AWD - got 24.5 mpg with cruise set at 72mph - wind and hilly terrain was a big negative it's tall, non-aero shape (Acura RDX is about .31 vs .23 for the Model Y) for MPG/Efficiency.

Awesome write up - as a fellow Portland-ian I agree with the non-straight roads around here, but I don't have FSD so I just use the basic autopilot. For me my longest trip is to Seattle to visit relatives, and with my LFP RWD I usually stop in Tacoma just for a quick top off - otherwise by the time I get to Seattle my battery is nearly gone and useless for any further driving that day haha.

Did my first longish drive in my 2023 RWD today, although nowhere near as long as OP… just a 388 mile there and back trip in Georgia. It was about 15% 45-55 mph speed limit and 85% highway driving, where I mostly attempted to maintain 75 mph, but there was traffic in a few spots. Overall, came out to 247 Wh/mi and $0.071/mi from Supercharging.

At 75 mph, Wh/mi was ~250-300 (probably ~275 average) depending on grade and whether the battery was preconditioning, but the occasional traffic brought my overall average Wh/mi down I guess.

^^^^
Nice write up! I recently did a 2745 mile round trip from Central NJ to the West Palm Beach area in Florida. $130.50 in EV chargers from NJ to Florida and $141.30 in EV charges on the return trip. On my first six months of ownership and 9200 miles it cost me $856 in EV charges for both home and supercharges. I have a list of 50 charge stations with addresses with notes such as WaWA, Sheetz, Dunkin Donuts , Bathroom conditions, etc. I rarely drive more than two hours without stopping to snack/eat, charge, and pee. If the weather is nice I'll also walk a little while my Y is charging.
Some chargers are $0.30 kWh and some are as high as $0.42 kWh. It makes me feel better to have a higher SOC and I start to get a little nervous when I start to drop below 20%. I always got gas around the 1/4 mark but thankfully, no more gas.
One thing I noticed is if I enter my destination as the next charge station, my vehicle pops up a battery warming notice when I'm still 50 miles away. It makes me feel good knowing that my car is on top of things.
If possible, I would love that list of the drive super chargers to west palm! I am on LI and will be making that trip in December..

Here is my list of Tesla Superchargers from NJ to Florida as compiled from PlugShare.

Please note that I take two different routes.
1- Straight down I95
2- Garden State Parkway to the Cape May Ferry to Lewes, Delaware to avoid the DC, Maryland and Va traffic

The mileage numbers are from my starting locations. Yours will be different
Safe travels

Tesla Chargers

1-Churchville Road Supercharger 3710 Churchville Road Aberdeen, Md.21001 8 Stations 250kW 130 Miles 877-798-3752 Royal Farms Cal Ripkin

2- Woodsdale Road Supercharger 3500 Woodsdale Road Abingdon, Md 21009 8 Stations 250kW 140 Miles

3-WhiteMarsh Supercharger 5360 Nottingham Drive Rossville, Md. 21162 8 Stations 250kW 150 Miles

4-Cape May Court House 11 Court House South Dennis Road 08210 In Acme Parking Lot 12 Stations 150kW 119 Miles

5-Lewes, De 17663 Dartmouth Dr. 19958 8 Stations 150 kW 124 Miles

6- Exmore, Va. 4317 Lankford Hwy 23350 4 Stations 250 kW 234 Miles

7- Stafford Supercharger 105 Garriisonville Road Stafford, Va. 23005 8 Stations 250kW 237 Miles

8- Fredricksburg, Va. 10060 US 1 22407 8 Stations 150 kW 256 Miles WaWa Station

9- Ashland, Va. 12341 Washington Hwy 23005 8 Stations 250 kW 290 Miles

10- Glen Allen, Va. 9860 Brook Road 23059 20 Stations 150 kW 296 Miles Creeks Shopping Center

11- Richmond, Va 5231 Brook Road 23227 2 CCS, 1 Tesla 200 kW, 100 kW 308 Miles WaWa

12- Chester, Va 11701 Jefferson Davis Hwy 23331 8 Stations 150 kW 327 Miles WaWa

13- Colonial Heights , Va 15840 Jefferson Davis Hwy 23834 8 Stations 250 kW 331 Miles

14- Petersburg, Va 151 Wagner Road 23805 8 Stations 250 kW 340 Miles

15- Norfolk, Va. 5900 E Virginia Beach Blvd 23502 6 Stations 150kW 296 Miles Route from Cape May Ferry

16- Roanoke Halifax, NC 10401 NC 903 27839 12 Stations 250kW 400 Miles

17- Rocky Mount, NC. 651 N Winstead Ave 27804 8 Stations 150 kW 426 Miles

18- Smithfield, NC 1700 E Market St. 27577 8 Stations 150 kW 468 Miles

19- Benson, NC 100 Water Pl Landing 27504 8 Stations 250 kW 483 Miles

20- Fayetteville, NC 1965 Cedar Creek Rd 28312 16 Stations 150 kW 513 Miles I95 Exit 49

21- Lumberton, NC 5093 Fayetteville Rd. 28358 8 Stations 150 kW 541 Miles I95 Exit 22

22 Florence, SC 3390 N Williston Rd 29506 16 Stations 250 kW 590 Miles Bucees

23- Florence, SC Magnolia Mall 2701 David H McLeod Blvd 29501 18 Stations 150 kW 601 Miles I95 I20

24- Summerton, SC 500 Buff Blvd 29148 8 Stations 250 kW 653 Miles No Bathrooms at night

25- Santee, SC. 114 Bradford Blvd 29142 6 Stations 150 kW 663 Miles I95 Exit 98 Behind Clarks Inn and Restaurant

26- St George, SC 5982 Jim Bilton Blvd 29477 12 Stations 250 kW 685 Miles

27- Walterboro, SC 2098 Bells Hwy 29488 12 Stations 250 kW 704 Miles

28- Yemassee, SC 647 Kings Hwy 29945 8 Stations 250 kW 729 Miles

29- Hardeeville, SC 16319 Whyte Hardee Blvd 29927 8 Stations 250 kW 756 Miles

30- Enmarket Pooler, Ga. 907 US 80 31322 11 Stations 250 kW 772 Miles

31- Brunswick, Ga. 380 Millennium Blvd 31525 24 Stations 250 kW 836 Miles Behind Courtyard Marriott

32- Kingsland, Ga. 102 Reddick Road 31548 8 Stations 150 kW 870 Miles I95 Exit 3 Behind the Welcome Center

33- Yulee, Fl 20 Homegrown Way 32097 8 Stations 250 kW 883 Miles

34- Phillips Hwy Jacksonville, Fl. 5735 Phillips Hwy 32216 12 Stations 250 kW 910 Miles

35- County Road Jacksonville, Fl. 2220 County Road 210 32259 10 Stations 150 kW 926 Miles I95 Exit 329 Winn Dixie parking lot

36- St Augustine, Fl. 3001 International Golf Pkwy 32092 12 Stations 250 kW 932 Miles World Commerce Pkwy Bucees

37- St Augustine Mall 2700 Fl 16 32092 6 Stations 150 kW 938 Miles I 95 Exit 318 Mall closes 8 PM

38- Palm Coast, Fl 5600 Fl 100 32164 8 Stations 250 kW 972 Miles

39- Daytona Beach, Fl 2330 Gateway N Drive 32117 12 Stations 250 kW 990 Miles Bucees

40- Port Orange, Fl 5302 S Williamson Blvd 32128 6 Stations 150 kW 999 Miles I 95 Exit 256 Sw end of Williamson Blvd

41 – Rockledge Viera, Fl 5410 Murrell Road 32955 12 Stations 250 kW 1062 Miles

42 – Melbourne, Fl 4429 W Eau GaFellsmerellie Blvd 32934 8 Stations 250 kW 1072 Miles

43 - Fellsmere, Sebastian Fl 10950 Fellsmere Road 32958 8 Stations 250 kW 1099 Miles West end of parking lot BP Dairy Queen

44 - Vero Beach, Fl 9050 20th St. 32966 8 Stations 250 kW 1108 Miles

45 – Fort Pierce, Fl 5575 Okeechobee Road 34947 8 Stations 250 kW 1126 Miles

46- Port St Lucie, Fl 144 Fl Tpke 34983 16 Stations 250 kW 1135 Mles

47 – Palm Beach Outlets 1791 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd 33401 8 Stations 250 kW 1184 Miles

48- Florida Tpke Service Plaza 94 Florida Turnpike West 33414 8 Stations 250 kW 1186 Miles 4 FPL EV Evolutions chargers

49- Delray Beach Supercharger 9173 W Atlantic Ave Delray, Fl 33446 18 Stations 150 kW 14 Mi from Lake Worth

50- Deerfield Beach Supercharger 20 SW 12th Ave. Deerfield Beach, Fl 33442 8 Stations 250 kW 27 Mi From Lake Worth WaWa

Here is my list of Tesla Superchargers from NJ to Florida as compiled from PlugShare.

Please note that I take two different routes.
1- Straight down I95
2- Garden State Parkway to the Cape May Ferry to Lewes, Delaware to avoid the DC, Maryland and Va traffic

The mileage numbers are from my starting locations. Yours will be different
Safe travels

Tesla Chargers

1-Churchville Road Supercharger 3710 Churchville Road Aberdeen, Md.21001 8 Stations 250kW 130 Miles 877-798-3752 Royal Farms Cal Ripkin

2- Woodsdale Road Supercharger 3500 Woodsdale Road Abingdon, Md 21009 8 Stations 250kW 140 Miles

3-WhiteMarsh Supercharger 5360 Nottingham Drive Rossville, Md. 21162 8 Stations 250kW 150 Miles

4-Cape May Court House 11 Court House South Dennis Road 08210 In Acme Parking Lot 12 Stations 150kW 119 Miles

5-Lewes, De 17663 Dartmouth Dr. 19958 8 Stations 150 kW 124 Miles

6- Exmore, Va. 4317 Lankford Hwy 23350 4 Stations 250 kW 234 Miles

7- Stafford Supercharger 105 Garriisonville Road Stafford, Va. 23005 8 Stations 250kW 237 Miles

8- Fredricksburg, Va. 10060 US 1 22407 8 Stations 150 kW 256 Miles WaWa Station

9- Ashland, Va. 12341 Washington Hwy 23005 8 Stations 250 kW 290 Miles

10- Glen Allen, Va. 9860 Brook Road 23059 20 Stations 150 kW 296 Miles Creeks Shopping Center

11- Richmond, Va 5231 Brook Road 23227 2 CCS, 1 Tesla 200 kW, 100 kW 308 Miles WaWa

12- Chester, Va 11701 Jefferson Davis Hwy 23331 8 Stations 150 kW 327 Miles WaWa

13- Colonial Heights , Va 15840 Jefferson Davis Hwy 23834 8 Stations 250 kW 331 Miles

14- Petersburg, Va 151 Wagner Road 23805 8 Stations 250 kW 340 Miles

15- Norfolk, Va. 5900 E Virginia Beach Blvd 23502 6 Stations 150kW 296 Miles Route from Cape May Ferry

16- Roanoke Halifax, NC 10401 NC 903 27839 12 Stations 250kW 400 Miles

17- Rocky Mount, NC. 651 N Winstead Ave 27804 8 Stations 150 kW 426 Miles

18- Smithfield, NC 1700 E Market St. 27577 8 Stations 150 kW 468 Miles

19- Benson, NC 100 Water Pl Landing 27504 8 Stations 250 kW 483 Miles

20- Fayetteville, NC 1965 Cedar Creek Rd 28312 16 Stations 150 kW 513 Miles I95 Exit 49

21- Lumberton, NC 5093 Fayetteville Rd. 28358 8 Stations 150 kW 541 Miles I95 Exit 22

22 Florence, SC 3390 N Williston Rd 29506 16 Stations 250 kW 590 Miles Bucees

23- Florence, SC Magnolia Mall 2701 David H McLeod Blvd 29501 18 Stations 150 kW 601 Miles I95 I20

24- Summerton, SC 500 Buff Blvd 29148 8 Stations 250 kW 653 Miles No Bathrooms at night

25- Santee, SC. 114 Bradford Blvd 29142 6 Stations 150 kW 663 Miles I95 Exit 98 Behind Clarks Inn and Restaurant

26- St George, SC 5982 Jim Bilton Blvd 29477 12 Stations 250 kW 685 Miles

27- Walterboro, SC 2098 Bells Hwy 29488 12 Stations 250 kW 704 Miles

28- Yemassee, SC 647 Kings Hwy 29945 8 Stations 250 kW 729 Miles

29- Hardeeville, SC 16319 Whyte Hardee Blvd 29927 8 Stations 250 kW 756 Miles

30- Enmarket Pooler, Ga. 907 US 80 31322 11 Stations 250 kW 772 Miles

31- Brunswick, Ga. 380 Millennium Blvd 31525 24 Stations 250 kW 836 Miles Behind Courtyard Marriott

32- Kingsland, Ga. 102 Reddick Road 31548 8 Stations 150 kW 870 Miles I95 Exit 3 Behind the Welcome Center

33- Yulee, Fl 20 Homegrown Way 32097 8 Stations 250 kW 883 Miles

34- Phillips Hwy Jacksonville, Fl. 5735 Phillips Hwy 32216 12 Stations 250 kW 910 Miles

35- County Road Jacksonville, Fl. 2220 County Road 210 32259 10 Stations 150 kW 926 Miles I95 Exit 329 Winn Dixie parking lot

36- St Augustine, Fl. 3001 International Golf Pkwy 32092 12 Stations 250 kW 932 Miles World Commerce Pkwy Bucees

37- St Augustine Mall 2700 Fl 16 32092 6 Stations 150 kW 938 Miles I 95 Exit 318 Mall closes 8 PM

38- Palm Coast, Fl 5600 Fl 100 32164 8 Stations 250 kW 972 Miles

39- Daytona Beach, Fl 2330 Gateway N Drive 32117 12 Stations 250 kW 990 Miles Bucees

40- Port Orange, Fl 5302 S Williamson Blvd 32128 6 Stations 150 kW 999 Miles I 95 Exit 256 Sw end of Williamson Blvd

41 – Rockledge Viera, Fl 5410 Murrell Road 32955 12 Stations 250 kW 1062 Miles

42 – Melbourne, Fl 4429 W Eau GaFellsmerellie Blvd 32934 8 Stations 250 kW 1072 Miles

43 - Fellsmere, Sebastian Fl 10950 Fellsmere Road 32958 8 Stations 250 kW 1099 Miles West end of parking lot BP Dairy Queen

44 - Vero Beach, Fl 9050 20th St. 32966 8 Stations 250 kW 1108 Miles

45 – Fort Pierce, Fl 5575 Okeechobee Road 34947 8 Stations 250 kW 1126 Miles

46- Port St Lucie, Fl 144 Fl Tpke 34983 16 Stations 250 kW 1135 Mles

47 – Palm Beach Outlets 1791 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd 33401 8 Stations 250 kW 1184 Miles

48- Florida Tpke Service Plaza 94 Florida Turnpike West 33414 8 Stations 250 kW 1186 Miles 4 FPL EV Evolutions chargers

49- Delray Beach Supercharger 9173 W Atlantic Ave Delray, Fl 33446 18 Stations 150 kW 14 Mi from Lake Worth

50- Deerfield Beach Supercharger 20 SW 12th Ave. Deerfield Beach, Fl 33442 8 Stations 250 kW 27 Mi From Lake Worth WaWa
Awesome thank you! I have young kids so knowing, bathrooms, ways food etc is super helpful for me!

Awesome thank you! I have young kids so knowing, bathrooms, ways food etc is super helpful for me!
I did not include the many rest areas in Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida in my list of charge stations. You can add those stops with the mileage from your starting point as you travel. Your kids would enjoy the ferry as they may see Dolphins and Whales in Chesapeake Bay.

Reactions: Prairie