Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

350z up for sale... Making room for Tessie

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Sidmini, already got it bookmarked, thanks :) I know i wont.. Just the end of an era, always wanted one as a kid then finally getting one was like i'd finally made it "sad i know" but times change and now the mid life crisis has kicked in made me go all green and the MX is what the zed once was :)

Could be worse could have found a 20 something-year-old and "cough"

Strangely my quarter life crisis had me getting a motorbike licence and a 600cc sports bike, Oh how i have changed :)

my quarter life crisis had me getting a motorbike licence and a 600cc sports bike

I had a succession of Lotus Esprits at that point ...

... had a 2.2 which I loved and had the most amazing road holding of any car I've owned, and followed that with an S3 Turbo which was a complete nightmare. I spun it in central London on a lovely summers day on a bone dry road pulling away from the lights without being the least bit leary, just wasn't 900% wide awake! and in the wet? ... even carpet slippers were too aggressive ...

AP = much better :)

Hey Fellsteruk, you won't regret selling the 350zand going to the X. Feel free to use my referral code to get you free supercharging and £375 of accessories or service! Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

I would suggest using the referral code of someone local to you for maximum benefit. Or at least someone who has genuinely helped you out. Remember every MS and MX owner can give you a referral code. It's more of a benefit for them than it is for you.

Reactions: DJP31
It's more of a benefit for them than it is for you

Indeed, a referral is a gift of £300-400 of your hard earned money, baked into the price of the car, to the person whose referral code you use.

I'm probably just an old codger, but I find the hand-out begging-bowl approach that has developed as a side effect of the referrals system distasteful.

If anyone wants whatever stash I would get from the referral code you are welcome to use mine - provided you come and pick the goodies up :) And, no, I'm sorry to say that I am not one referral short of a New Roadster :rolleyes:

Reactions: Terry_B58