Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

351 Mile Range!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just did a test build on a performance X with the 22 inch wheels and the range shows as 272mi. Maybe that was there before, but i don't remember seeing it. I will still take it as I love the look of the black on black and I also don't normally drive 200+ miles in a day so I can charge when I get home. 80 mile difference between the LR and P is pretty big though.

Hank

• Informative
Reactions: davezforce
OK I don't have anything in writing, but I talked to my Sales Advisor today and he assured me that I am indeed getting the "Long Range Plus" model with the 351 mile range, and that recent X's are that model, but had just been software locked to a lower range (all his words). He said he is going to send me a note explaining the same.

• Helpful
Reactions: mbp11 and shenger
OK I don't have anything in writing, but I talked to my Sales Advisor today and he assured me that I am indeed getting the "Long Range Plus" model with the 351 mile range, and that recent X's are that model, but had just been software locked to a lower range (all his words). He said he is going to send me a note explaining the same.

I hope it includes all the 2020's. I picked mine up on 12/20. Would have asked what did he mean by "recent"?

You do realize your service advisor saying you're getting something means absolutely zip. How many folks were promised this or that from an advisor and later say oops and cannot fix it. By the time you sort out it was false they are not even in the same job.

I hope you do get, and I think you will get it. But just giving a warning not to trust anyones "word" from Tesla.

You do realize your service advisor saying you're getting something means absolutely zip. How many folks were promised this or that from an advisor and later say oops and cannot fix it. By the time you sort out it was false they are not even in the same job.

I hope you do get, and I think you will get it. But just giving a warning not to trust anyones "word" from Tesla.
Wow dude, read what I wrote again. I literally mentioned twice about “in writing.” I won’t take delivery of the car unless I get in writing that I’m getting the 351 mile range. I know not to take anyone’s word for much these days, especially a car salesman.