Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

360 Auto Concepts, Orlando

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I (a customer) woud like to recommend a Florida protective coating shop. They are "360 Auto Concepts" at 6500 S. Orange Ave, Orlando 32809. I just bought my first Tesla (S90D) last week and had them do a full-body wrap, chrome delete, ceramic window tint, and black plasti-dip wheels. What was special was that for the wrap, they applied Auto-Flex Spray Shield. This is a 10-coat spray-on film that dries into a self-healing clear bra and costs less than half of what I would have paid Xpel or Suntek. The shop owner is Johnny Shiel at 407-683-7160, the fellow who did much of the work is Santiago Herrera. These guys are extremely conscientious, apparently love customizing premium cars, and have a real aesthetic sense. Again I am just a customer, but encourage Tesla-owning Floridians to check them out. You will be pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: alseTrick
I (a customer) woud like to recommend a Florida protective coating shop. They are "360 Auto Concepts" at 6500 S. Orange Ave, Orlando 32809. I just bought my first Tesla (S90D) last week and had them do a full-body wrap, chrome delete, ceramic window tint, and black plasti-dip wheels. What was special was that for the wrap, they applied Auto-Flex Spray Shield. This is a 10-coat spray-on film that dries into a self-healing clear bra and costs less than half of what I would have paid Xpel or Suntek. The shop owner is Johnny Shiel at 407-683-7160, the fellow who did much of the work is Santiago Herrera. These guys are extremely conscientious, apparently love customizing premium cars, and have a real aesthetic sense. Again I am just a customer, but encourage Tesla-owning Floridians to check them out. You will be pleasantly surprised.
How has the AutoFlex Spray Shield held up?
I am thinking about getting it on my Model 3, seems to be a smarter financial choice than XPEL/3M PPF.

How has the AutoFlex Spray Shield held up?
Two and a half years later, it is yellowed and peeling in places. The coating is preventing a body shop from fixing a minor dent in a rear quarter panel and so must be removed. The shop that applied it refuses to estimate removal cost. The only solution is to have the entire car sanded and repainted at a cost of over $5000.

In short, DON'T DO IT!

• Informative
Reactions: Asad1087