Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

370 range Model S delivers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone received the new 370 range model S yet with all the other improvements? I would love to get a review on the updated range, adaptive air suspension ect. Or is it still too soon for anyone to taken delivery?

Edit: sorry, title was supposed to say “deliveries” can’t edit it

Ordered MX two weeks ago, still waiting for VIN etc. London SC saying new order management system and production line changes are making it hard to forecast delivery date. Was forecast for June online when I ordered. Hopefully pressure for good end of QTR results will push S and X orders through on time...

Reactions: KJD
Has anyone received the new 370 range model S yet with all the other improvements? I would love to get a review on the updated range, adaptive air suspension ect. Or is it still too soon for anyone to taken delivery?

Edit: sorry, title was supposed to say “deliveries” can’t edit it

Yes. I ordered on 4/30, never heard a word and yesterday afternoon got an email telling me I can pick it up today. I plan to do so in about an hour. Strange, eh?

Yes. I ordered on 4/30, never heard a word and yesterday afternoon got an email telling me I can pick it up today. I plan to do so in about an hour. Strange, eh?

When you pick up, tell us what your battery part number is for the 100kwh battery you have? I'm curious if the part number has simnifically changed or is it just a small revision (ie, c to d)

Reactions: ghouston87

Are you an existing owner? One of my biggest questions is about the suspension quality. I've always said that the big thing Tesla needs with X/S is a much better luxury suspension, I'm hoping this is what we're getting. In either case, I've got a Model X ordered 5/8 so I guess I'll see soon enough but I'm super curious to hear first impressions of the suspension redesign!

I'm really interested in knowing the VIN, so that it would be easier to determine Ravens from standard MS moving forward. Especially since I'm waiting to buy a discounted one from inventory.

The largest VIN right now on inventory is 312359