Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D 360 around view system (HDMI interface)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This 3D 360 aroundview system has the HDMI output and we have added the 3D Car skin of Model S and Model X.

PS: This is a 3rd stand-alone 360 system with 4 720p HD camera, the AP2 built-in camera can not stitch a 360 around view

BearBu, I finally installed my setup. I've been using the HDMI interface alone for about a month and installed the 360 cameras over Labor Day weekend. The setup works great. I'll give the stitching an "A" even after the first calibration (and with wind blowing my cal sheets around :) ). So far so good but I may hit you with settings questions later if some come up. Great system. Also, let us know when/if there are ever any hardware/software updates for the system as it's improved. This is the type of MUST HAVE that a car like the Tesla should have as standard but for some reason I guess the powers that be thought otherwise. Anyway, great job.

BearBu, I finally installed my setup. I've been using the HDMI interface alone for about a month and installed the 360 cameras over Labor Day weekend. The setup works great. I'll give the stitching an "A" even after the first calibration (and with wind blowing my cal sheets around :) ). So far so good but I may hit you with settings questions later if some come up. Great system. Also, let us know when/if there are ever any hardware/software updates for the system as it's improved. This is the type of MUST HAVE that a car like the Tesla should have as standard but for some reason I guess the powers that be thought otherwise. Anyway, great job.

Hi,

Thanks for your good work on the Installation. There is another thread with people having bought the 360 system, some of them are not yet install the system. Maybe you could share some of your thoughts there?

360 surround view + HDMI kit testing

We have the software update with some added color skins (red, dark blue, midnight silver Model S. Midnight Silver Model X). I can send you the download link if you want it

Best Regards
BearBu (Tommy)

Hi,

Thanks for your good work on the Installation. There is another thread with people having bought the 360 system, some of them are not yet install the system. Maybe you could share some of your thoughts there?

360 surround view + HDMI kit testing

We have the software update with some added color skins (red, dark blue, midnight silver Model S. Midnight Silver Model X). I can send you the download link if you want it

Best Regards
BearBu (Tommy)

I'll check out the other link and help out if I can.

Yes, please send me the download link. I have the blue skin but it's a light blue. I'd like to check out the difference in the new blue. Anything else new in the software update?

It's been a very very belated "camera installation video". This video only introduces the installation of rear camera, and side camera. I lost the video of front camera installation in my phone, hope I could have the chance to make one for the front camera installation later.

Here you go!

Reactions: beachmiles
hi bearbu, i'd like to purchase one of your 360 kit for my model s pre ap1 p85+. i cant pm you, for some forum restrictive resons. please pm me or send me a link where i could buy it. your ebay link is dead.
thanks a lot
Hi

Haven't been here for quite a while due to the log-in issue. Anyway, thanks for interesting in the 360, but currently the 360 unit is in big shortage due to the shortage of the chip (as told from the manufacturer). We don't make the 360 unit, we just work with a 360 manufacturer and work out the necessary communication between the 360 unit and our HDMI Interface Box.

Before purchasing the 360 unit, please make sure you could get a local installer to do it for you, or you are good in disassemble, because it is quite difficult to install the cameras and route those cables.

Anyway, will let you know when the 360 unit resume to normal production.