Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D KAGU Maxpider Floor Mat Group Buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been in the market for these mats for a while now and many have been waiting as well. I've tracked down the manufacturer in Taiwan and asked how long it'd take if I ordered directly from the factory. It apparently takes about 10 days. Factor in shipping time, it'll be about two weeks. Idk if there's any interest, but I'm starting a group buy so we can get the mats sooner hopefully and see if there's enough demand to negotiate some kind of discount. The quote I got is about $225 CAD shipped if we order 10 sets. Let me know if you are interested so we can get the order placed. Thanks!

I’m interested in the 3D Maxpider mats for the Model 3. I placed a backorder via Amazon in early September but it was recently cancelled on me. I’ve since re-ordered from another supplier (partcatalog.com) but it’s not expected to ship until Nov. 30th.

I've been in the market for these mats for a while now and many have been waiting as well. I've tracked down the manufacturer in Taiwan and asked how long it'd take if I ordered directly from the factory. It apparently takes about 10 days. Factor in shipping time, it'll be about two weeks. Idk if there's any interest, but I'm starting a group buy so we can get the mats sooner hopefully and see if there's enough demand to negotiate some kind of discount. The quote I got is about $225 CAD shipped if we order 10 sets. Let me know if you are interested so we can get the order placed. Thanks!
I've got the mats already, I'd love to have front and rear trunk mats to match.

Reactions: Evoyager
When you say $225CAD shipped, do you mean shipped to you with additional shipping costs to the final destination? If so, will you be shipping from Canada or California?
That's a good question. The price quoted is to ship everything to me. I would then ship to the individual buyers. I'm thinking it'd be the most cost efficient to ship from the same country as the destination, or local pickup in the GTA as well.

That's a good question. The price quoted is to ship everything to me. I would then ship to the individual buyers. I'm thinking it'd be the most cost efficient to ship from the same country as the destination, or local pickup in the GTA as well.

Okay thanks. That will make it ineffective for me to order if you’re shipping from Canada. Good luck with the group buy!