Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same. I ordered March 27 and nothing yet. I need to order a rear trunk mat but waiting until I get my floor mats first. I also emailed Joe and no reply. Not really happy with the lack of communication.
Same he's given me the cold shoulder when it comes to emails. Probably should've went with a different vendor. Fair warning to anyone considering Joe.

Reactions: VQTRVA
Hey guys I just returned from vacation. I thought I had up an away email but it turned out that I did not. If you have received a tracking number your mats are either already shipped or if not, there were 30 more sets that didn't get picked up by UPS and USPS today due to room on their trucks.

I have 1,000 mats coming in about a week which will catch up the back orders. It's freight shipping so sometimes the shipment sits at the local hub for a few days. The sales of the mats have increased drastically in the last 3 weeks and 3D was not ready for it, and my usual order of 250 only lasted two short weeks. Unfortunately 3D also ran out of stock when it was time to reorder. The last shipment I ordered everything they had left and that only fulfilled half of my back orders.

I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply to your emails, I will be catching up soon. I went on a cruise through the Bahamas and paid for internet on the ship. The internet was a joke and took longer than it did back in the dial up days. Thanks for your patience guys, this has been a growing pain but I will catch back up to the same awesome service and same day handling everyone on this forum was used to before 3D's stock issues.

Joe

I ordered a set of floor mats from Joe after ordering my car on 3/4 and then the trunk liners a few days later. Each set arrived about 5 days after ordering that set, both arriving before I took delivery of the car :) The mats look great, grip very well to the floor, and I have no objections to the 3D logo. It doesn't seem as shiny as some of the photos portray, and is on the much more tasteful side of the boy racer look. Then again, I have an AWD and as someone pointed out the logo is like 3 D(ual motor).

Reactions: VQTRVA and Magnets!
I ordered a set of floor mats from Joe after ordering my car on 3/4 and then the trunk liners a few days later. Each set arrived about 5 days after ordering that set, both arriving before I took delivery of the car :) The mats look great, grip very well to the floor, and I have no objections to the 3D logo. It doesn't seem as shiny as some of the photos portray, and is on the much more tasteful side of the boy racer look. Then again, I have an AWD and as someone pointed out the logo is like 3 D(ual motor).

Thanks for the feedback. We always separated ourselves with quick shipping, it’s just with the massive gain in popularity 3D was caught off guard and not ready for the extra volume. We're purchasing big with this next round so we're not reliant on others for our service success. It's just waiting for 3D to get them in!

My mats are still in transit since 4/1. Seems like they're stuck somewhere...

Shipped from Saginaw, MI to Fontana, CA to Los Angeles, CA then to Dallas, TX. It's been in stuck in Dallas for 3 days :(

Did yours get shipped by USPS or UPS? I had one eBay customer have a package sit in transit with USPS for 6 days with no update, and then I put in a lost package request and they "magically" started moving again. This is the second time I ever had issues like that. Please let me know.

Thanks!

Joe

• Informative
Reactions: VQTRVA
OK, please contact UPS with your tracking number and see if they have a delivery exception or error for your address. If not please let me know what they say and I will step in and ship new product to you. Please let me know whatever I can do to help. UPS is normally pretty good unless there is an address error.

Thanks,

Joe

OK, please contact UPS with your tracking number and see if they have a delivery exception or error for your address. If not please let me know what they say and I will step in and ship new product to you. Please let me know whatever I can do to help. UPS is normally pretty good unless there is an address error.

Thanks,

Joe

I've PM'ed you my details. It was shipped via USPS, not UPS. Please update asap...

Joe, your site is rough man. It's very slow, both browsing and adding items to cart. I could not finish checkout because the payment area was greyed out and I could not get it to enable itself.

Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 10.49.09 AM.png

My IT guy has been swapping servers on the website to try to speed it up, so the last two days the site has been slow. It's driving me crazy because it makes us lose credibility if you didn't know me on the board. Did you try it again today? Please let me know, I had someone else have an issue, but I've had 5 orders go through today too. Just let me know.

p.s. don't use godaddy for hosting a wordpress site!