Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Joe,

I ordered trunk and frunk mats last week, payed through Paypal. I have not received anything about the order, shipping info or information about a delay. I have tried correspondence yesterday but still no information.

Invoice ID via Paypal: WC-69461

Thanks,

Craig

I ordered trunk and full set of interior mats for Model 3 last week as well. Received two different (?) order confirmations but no shipping confirmation and no reply to e-mail either. Order number, 69467.

Joe,

I ordered trunk and frunk mats last week, payed through Paypal. I have not received anything about the order, shipping info or information about a delay. I have tried correspondence yesterday but still no information.

Invoice ID via Paypal: WC-69461

Thanks,

Craig

@
I ordered trunk and full set of interior mats for Model 3 last week as well. Received two different (?) order confirmations but no shipping confirmation and no reply to e-mail either. Order number, 69467.

Yeah I have now emailed him through his site. Still no answer this afternoon. hopefully will recieve something here or through an email.

Unfortunately I agree. No information is a bad thing. I will give a couple more days then filing a dispute.

I'm in the same boat as everybody else this week as I've emailed, PM'd and posted in the forum and not heard a peep. I'll be disputing very soon as well. He seems to appear in these forums for a few days, make all sorts of promises and then disappear for far too long (over 1 week now), in order to run a reputable business.

I opened a dispute with him on PayPal and had to escalate it after not receiving any responses. His vendor status should be removed and I suggest reporting him with a link to this thread.

There are plenty of good vendors out there and Joe's attempt at customer service has been abysmal at best and intentionally negligent at worst. TMC shouldn't be driving any business to Joe based on mine, and it appears multiple others here experience.

I ordered the interior mats and rear cargo on 4/15. Received a partial shipment of just the interior mats (shipped 4/19). I've emailed on 5/1, 5/3, 5/4 asking for a status update or to acknowledge in any way in writing that the shipment was partial. No response at all. I get he is a one man show. Maybe set an away message or a response that there is no updated ETA. But radio silence is disconcerting. I'm reaching out to my cc company.

I came out of the lurking shadows just to post this. So frustrating. That's what I get for trying to save a buck. Any thing saved was lost in time of dealing with this.

Reactions: Mucall and Spice
I recently purchased 3DMaxpider Kagu mats from Joe Car Stuff for my Model 3. I entered the promo code and got a discount. The mats are a great quality. I ordered all the mats for the interior and the cargo front and rear.

My order which I received is incorrect. I did not receive the front and rear mats. I have sent Joe many emails regarding the order and he has only responded to one. He has asked what was wrong with the order but has not given a solution.

I hope that no one else shares my experience.

Reactions: Mucall
I front and rear mats should arrive tomorrow. Took about 4 days.

did you receive shipping notification? Just curious as i'm waiting on a rear mat to ship. thanks

Yes the following day. Scheduled to arrive today. I’ll update as to what arrives.

Hm, I ordered mine on the 25:th and still haven't received shipping information or any reply to my mails/dispute.
I did order trunk mats as well though but still, it feels very inconsistent at best who gets replies or shipments.

Hm, I ordered mine on the 25:th and still haven't received shipping information or any reply to my mails/dispute.
I did order trunk mats as well though but still, it feels very inconsistent at best who gets replies or shipments.

Unfortunately I share you experience as well. My credit card was charged immediately and I have received no shipping information or any replies to my various attempts at contacting him. I believe that it is illegal to process the payment before actually shipping, so I am concerned if he doesn't re-emerge on these forums with some answers soon.

Reactions: Mucall