Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered the 29th of April. Received today. Excellent mats, can’t speak to durability, but they are good and look amazing. I would deal with 3 ugly logos per mat if I had to. It’s reallg the only knock for me.

I ordered mine 4-21. I paid by CC. The money was taken out immediately. I received order conformation the next day. my order arrived timely in 5 or six days. The order was incorrect and does not match the order shipping bill that came with it. Joe still does not respond.

Thing is that he is alive and active just not in this thread (his own vendor thread) nor replying to e-mails or Paypal disputes.

Screenshot 2019-05-07 at 05.33.29.png

FAIR WARNING - CANNOT RECOMMEND VENDOR - SMALL SAVINGS NOT WORTH THE HEADACHE

I have emailed Joe several times and even spoke with Joe on the telephone to cancel one of my extra orders that was created due to his online payment system that resulted it what appeared to me as an unprocessed credit card order (nothing occuring and no order confirmation). I simply re-entered the order again with Paypal as the payment method and received an order confirmation. Guess what though - two order confirmations followed. I am not a rookie online shopper and it does not sound like I am not the only one this has happened to. Money has been taken from both payment methods and no items have shipped. Order was meant to be for one trunk Cargo mat. I now have 2 orders.

But my several simple attempts (more than 5) to cancel the extra order have been met by the sound of "crickets" along with a verbal agreemement to cancel one of the orders when calling him. I have had zero confirmation of whether one of the orders has been cancelled and have not been issued a refund. The "working on it" message received regarding my orders says the product will be shipped to my billing address when I had specified a different shipping address. Not a lot of confidence in this vendor.

I am willing to hold for an item on backorder, and even front the money as long as I will get the product. Simpy, a reponse is expected from a business that takes a customer's money. Have been trying to sort this out since April 13.

Here's hoping Joe sees this post and makes things right.

Reactions: Spice
This was posted on Joes other thread Earlier today
Vendor - 3D MAXpider Cargo Liners and Floor Mats Video

Today at 8:40 AM
Al the PM's were replied to yesterday. I apologize, I've had some family issues as I'm going through a divorce and my wife is keeping the kids from me. Our first friend of the court isn't until next week, so I've had a lot going on...

With that being said, 3D once again pushed back our deadline on cargo liners, with them guaranteeing that the liners will start shipping on 5/13 with no further delays. As a re seller it's extremely frustrating to have 4 deadline push backs on your most popular products which is very unprofessional, but completely out of my control. However we will be ordering 1,000 mats, so we shouldn't have this problem again.

We still have floor mats in stock which ship the next day.

Thanks for the patience. It's terrible business to keep having these date push backs...

did some posts go missing? i swear i saw a few replies from joe yesterday about some family issues.

issues aside, for those worried about longevity of these mats, i had the same kind in my older car years ago and after 4 years of abuse they clean up and look exactly like the new ones i just got for the tesla. never used the f/trunk mats though

Reactions: Mucall
This was posted on Joes other thread Earlier today
Vendor - 3D MAXpider Cargo Liners and Floor Mats Video

Our shipment of cargo liners has cleared customs and is tracking on time for 5/13 arrival. All back order will ship at that time.
Please note we have several truckloads of liners going out so it might take a few days for your tracking number to update. You will get an email the the tracking number a few days before shipping.

Thanks for those who have had patience!

Reactions: Joe Car Stuff
Below is from Joe other thread

Today at 1:51 PM
I have processed everyone's refund who has sent me a PM or called my phone. Please send me a message or call my phone at 989-714-3795 if you have not had a refund and wanted one.

The cargo mats will arrive on 5/13 according to the freight tracking number and will ship then. We have 1,000 cargo mats coming in and 200 back orders to ship out. You will get a tracking number as we box the mats, but the status of seeing your package in trasit will depend on the capacity of the UPS and USPS trucks.

Thanks,

Joe

Ordered 4/10 finally received tracking number today for deliver 5/15.
This is for the trunk mat.

Glad that the shipment finally arrived for Joe and he’s shipping out orders.

I previously ordered interior mats back in March and received them within a week. Was so impressed I went for the trunk mat.

Reactions: Mucall