Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well. After giving Joe 2 days of "good faith" that my mats would be delivered, nothing. I've had to open a dispute with PayPal. Joe obviously doesn't care about service from what I've been through and what other members have too.

Very disappointing experience from a forum vendor. I'm pretty active on several forums and this is the first time I've ever had to deal with this.

Summary: Ordered March 27 and still waiting.

I got mine about 2-3 weeks after ordering and Joe and his team have been nothing but responsive and these mats are worth the wait at that great price imo but i understand others personal frustrations.

Just sharing the mats are amazing quality and complete the 3 nicely, especially for us SR+ peeps with no mats. HIGHLY recommended.

I ordered mats over the weekend and got a shipping confirmation with a tracking number yesterday. Says label has been created and is waiting for pick up.

That's the upsetting part. Orders AFTER ours are being delivered. Was yours shipped via UPS or USPS?

I got mine about 2-3 weeks after ordering and Joe and his team have been nothing but responsive and these mats are worth the wait at that great price imo but i understand others personal frustrations.

Just sharing the mats are amazing quality and complete the 3 nicely, especially for us SR+ peeps with no mats. HIGHLY recommended.

Was yours shipped via UPS or USPS?

Based on my experience I would avoid ordering from Joe. There are a lot of vendors out there that will ship your product at a reasonable pace and he hasn't proven to be one of them. I'll also be opening up a dispute with Paypal if I don't receive some sort of response to my emails by Monday.

Have you tried reaching out to Joe by email?

[email protected]

Yes. He never replied to my first concern. However, he was on a cruise/vacation so I didn't mind. However, I had to post in the thread and PM here to get his attention.

He told me to wait it out on 4/12. I gave it another week instead and nothing yet. He did offer a partial refund for the troubles and ship out a replacement. However, neither has been done.

I've been very patience, more than I should have to.